• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Signod Application

Signod

Stone
  1. In-game name: Signod
  2. Location & Age: Connecticut, 23
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope
  4. Referral(s): I dont know anyone players but i know people from the heroes IRC
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because i'm another player to add to the server, i don't grief but i like town politics and organisation, with a bit of pvp on the side
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Heroes IRC
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Ran my own heroes server for a bit, was popular until i could not afford to run it anymore, so i guess im looking for a bit of the same environment

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
Please add more to sections 5 and 8. Good examples, as well as what not to do can be found here.

(If you saw that sorry - I'm retarded sometimes.)

Signod

Stone
Not really sure what your looking for,

I guess for 5, i've been made moderator on 2 or 3 servers simply because i tend to be more trusted, i dont know why it happens but i know most server owners tend to like the fact that i treat moderator like a responsibility, and that i dont really care if i get handed the ability to ban/kick people

As for the server i ran, i simply ran out of bandwith for my internet, i ran heroes mod, its a great plugin and i'm trying to find another server that is close to the one i was running

Hey if i get white listed i get white listed, if i don't then i don't, i'm not going to make some post saying i'm the best thing on the internet because i'm not

Im just intersted in playing

And you guys seem to run a great environment to play in

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
@Signod sorry for the delay - I have been annoyingly busy today. Welcome to HC, please check your PMs!