• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Sign/Lift Bug

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
It's something I just noticed that before I only thought was a client-side bug. I would see the information(words) on the signs disappear. Just before posting this however I found out otherwise and that the Signs are actually losing their information server-side and this is affecting Lifts as well. The region that I share with several other people just lost the use of a couple Lifts because of that.

It wouldn't bother me so much if I knew someone had broken them but they were in a region and I knew the only other people who could break the signs and lifts were not on. To top it off one of the Lifts that broke still had it's words on it. If I find out more on what happened I'll post it, but until I know what happened I'm going to be using stairs.

Edit: As an edit to my statement saying one of the broken Lifts retaining it's words. When I logged back in the words had disappeared on one of the Lift signs.

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Same thing happened to one of my ICs. Pretty annoying now that I'm not an engineer anymore.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yet another issue with 1.5.2
Don't you love Mojang/Bukkit? :p

It will be fixed - the current fix is to break the sign and re-put the information in.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We believe this to be a libigot experimental issue. Hoping to get it addressed soon.

This is what happens when we move to 1.5.2 fast.