• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SIDEWAY'S LOGS - RARE!!!!!!!

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
They didn't belive, they didn't listen and THEY didn't want to buy my good's!
Who ever THEY are they will wish they were not thee who was they so they did not see the error of their ways of being they!

Anyway, I have TWO sideway's unstackable normal logs that shows sideways in the inventory and hand SUPER RARE, I promise sooo much that no one else has them! NO ONE!
Not sure what I am talking about?
http://i41.tinypic.com/1zvak9k.png
Offer below or just tell prices to sell later <3.
1zvak9k.png

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Ah, the fun of logs. Since whatever update let them be placed sideways, each side it can face is its own data value.
As you know from data values with slabs, wool, stone bricks, etc. different data values do not stack.
I don't think you can normally obtain them in vanilla, so maybe a skill caused for it?

EDIT:
Got me my proof picture, edited with amazing MS Paint skills to show both item labels.
ID and datavalue shown with F3+H
TlZThAZ.png

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Ah, the fun of logs. Since whatever update let them be placed sideways, each side it can face is its own data value.
As you know from data values with slabs, wool, stone bricks, etc. different data values do not stack.
I don't think you can normally obtain them in vanilla, so maybe a skill caused for it?

EDIT:
Got me my proof picture, edited with amazing MS Paint skills to show both item labels.
ID and datavalue shown with F3+H
TlZThAZ.png
Yet another photoshoped picture, however, my picture is real and the going price is 10,000c/per half a sideways log!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Yet another photoshoped picture, however, my picture is real and the going price is 10,000c/per half a sideways log!
Photoshop? Lies, it's MS Paint as I stated. Get your facts right.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I have 3 of them. Farmers can get them on accident through a random bug although I don't know the details since I've never been a farmer. They're not super rare, but they could sell for a lot. Not sure why anyone would need them though, you cant put a sideways log on display.

EDIT: Just read what Paul_Bakken said, hes correct. Farmers can get them fairly easily.