• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
no need to make an account for tinychat, the only bad thing is the quality of the video. I never tried Google+ so I can't really compare but it's to lower bandwidth.

Aanokint

Obsidian
You just go to tinychat.com, join a room with your webcam hooked up and click on the start broadcast button above where the video shows up. You'll have to always allow your cam, but that's about it.
You don't HAVE to cam. I talk on a korn tinychat alot and few people cam.

Somebody asked me if I wrestled bears in game last night, which reminded me of this from a few years ago.

That's Hope, a young black bear someone had as a pet. Last I heard she ran off into the wild.

After the initial coolness of messing around with a real live bear wore off, we all sat down on the porch and had some iced tea and talked about stuff. The bear came over after a bit, climbed up in that chair, turned around and sat down just like that. Nobody told or asked her to do it. She did it completely on her own and just sat there and sat with us for awhile, it was surreal to say the least.

OMG CUTE BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aetosion

Obsidian
I look Asian, but I swear I'm not. It was just bright outside.
545004_3746999207415_1996032587_n.jpg

Aetosion.png