• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Entry fee is 1 pic, and I didn't see you ShadoWall555 pay that fee!
Ah but i did post a picture already! Of me and zachimon
ok, heres one i found:
254597_227802277255891_100000783614165_558986_7884870_n.jpg

shadowwall far right, zachimon is the little one next to him

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
In the Terms of Service:

You may not post or communicate any player's real world personal information within the Herocraft Online Service or through the Herocraft Online Web Site or Herocraft Online Forums.

Please stick to posting pictures of yourself only.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In the Terms of Service:

You may not post or communicate any player's real world personal information within the Herocraft Online Service or through the Herocraft Online Web Site or Herocraft Online Forums.

Please stick to posting pictures of yourself only.
As you wish then. It was a friendly thing among friends we were both cool with. I don't see how it is a problem now considering people have done it many time in the past but I will respect your saying on the matter.

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
aahha, so my sister pointed out that, that is a site model alex evans, i binged him, one of the first pictures to show up. post a legit picture please:)
Extra Note:
You can save the picture to your computer, go to google images, search your image by uploading it, and similar ones come up , ie: this one.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
aahha, so my sister pointed out that, that is a site model alex evans, i binged him, one of the first pictures to show up. post a legit picture please:)
Extra Note:
You can save the picture to your computer, go to google images, search your image by uploading it, and similar ones come up , ie: this one.
OWNED

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Is it my turn to post a Picture of my self? Cuz once he see's me HE WILL PICK ME :p unless shado is a fucking model