• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
This is me and my old ex at a halloween party
uriwk.jpg

This me and my guy "Death Dealers" before a patrol im bottum middle flexing
2d1pb1s.jpg

Me on the .50 Cal at our Operations Point Pulling overwatch on any fuckers coming my way
nl5wqx.jpg

Me and My LT finished a sling load with a CH-47 Chinook hells yea me left side flexing.
mu7x2t.jpg

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea i got more ill post more up soon with my Paladin Tank another i got me flying in a Blackhawk i got one of me n a fire fight with insurgents through night vision (MY FAV CAUSE I MADE IT HAHAHA) and some others ill have them up soon.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
This is me and my old ex at a halloween party
uriwk.jpg

This me and my guy "Death Dealers" before a patrol im bottum middle flexing
2d1pb1s.jpg

Me on the .50 Cal at our Operations Point Pulling overwatch on any fuckers coming my way
nl5wqx.jpg

Me and My LT finished a sling load with a CH-47 Chinook hells yea me left side flexing.
mu7x2t.jpg
Bad. Ass.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Why you would think hed be one of the first people to put there picture up since this is his forum .... hmm @Kainzo hey homie can we get a pic of you wonder what ya look like so i can put a face to the name.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
lol
He is all over and no where, he is all seeing and yet cannot be seen.

:D

Those that know.. know... those that wish to know may never know.

Boo Yah.

creepytacoman

Legacy Supporter 2
aph already posted one for Kainzo, he's the one on the right with pretty fairy wings!
apherdite said:
Alright, alright. Here's a REAL one. I'll let you decide which one is me.

And no, lord Kainzo is NOT in this picture ;)

disregard her saying Kain isn't in the picture! she lies!

I might post my own picture soon.... maybe. If I do, will I get unbanned?

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
me.jpg

yeah thats me sorry bout the shirt just got home from putting up a barbed wire fence with my brother in law as you can see a bit of it got my shirt and my other shirts are in the wash also wore my raybands to, didn't want to disgust anybody with my blind eye, the scars were from an autowreck a long time ago but i lost my left eye to some gunsmithing chemicals, also don't ask me to smile missing a few teeth also due to the autowreck, other than that i am one ugly s.o.b. with an addiction to cherry taffy which is also ironic in a way maybe if enough people ask i'll post a pic of me without my raybands although i doubt your gonna like what you see and yes I AM 17 i lost partial vision in my eye a year ago and its been dying since kinda sucks i was "looking" to join the service when i got older pretty sure they wouldn't take me now

Whoa man, that's a long ass msg....... and if the stitches someone posted a few pages back didn't scare us off, you'll be fine. scar's a scar. my mum doesn't hide her cancer scar, and it's massive

aceshooter11

Portal
Ooooooh Caaaanaaaaadaaaaaaa. Goddamn is it cold her atm. Where are you posted? if at all. CFB Boredom by chance?
No that was back when I was a air cadet. I was going to go to boredom this year for camp but I backed out and joined the Army reserves. If i'd be going anywhere with the air force it would be greenwood or gagetown