• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Apherdite

Queen Bee
It's okay lol, just for future reference :D

Also, sweet, sweet QuakeCon pics.
swagv.jpg

Our Secretly we are gay - 10 t-shirts, Cooler Master 750W PSU, In Win bag, FSP portable USB charger, CM Pro Mousepad, Rage Mousepad, ATI Diamond Mousepad, and sweet, sweet Psyko Krypton Headset...

headseto.jpg

And me at 2am with my sweet, sweet headset on xD

jnapier73

Stone
That's me on the left. The guy on the right is pretty much a brother to me and Codyneace. He's getting ready to start ranger school and had a few days off.

Attachments

• IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32

jnapier73

Stone
As you can tell....the man with the AR 15 is King Codad. He's pointing to Brancher...which appears to be bowing to him. :p

Attachments

• IMAG0093.jpg
    IMAG0093.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27

Avriality

Legacy Supporter 2
@Brutalacelerate if only you knew how drunk I was when they took that picture heh. I think the princess chair in the background makes it that much better. As far as why my hair is braided soo much hey I wont deny I like women playing with my hair heh.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
@Brutalacelerate if only you knew how drunk I was when they took that picture heh. I think the princess chair in the background makes it that much better. As far as why my hair is braided soo much hey I wont deny I like women playing with my hair heh.
I hear ya man. Haha. I haven't partied in months, but I'm thinkin Imma get something happenin this weekend; probably kill a 36 pack!