• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
195823_157760907615015_3450982_n_zpscf512dac.jpg

derp

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
121004215510.jpg

October 4 - Charge 145837
Artists Rendering of "Neotetro"
Charge - Loitering and lifting free weights behind Taco Bell
Suspect is armed with a dentist hook and is possibly under the influence of bath salts.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Most likely under the influence of bath salts. They left out the part where you tried to gnaw on their faces.

Also, DO NOT POST PICTURES OF ANYONE BUT YOURSELF / YOUR PROPERTY. We don't want to see stupid pictures... we all have the internet, and that is not the purpose of this thread. Thank you.

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
Not a good thing as a Teenager, them girls be looking for older boys :/

Random story :p,
I have a maturish looking face (No beard, I just look old.), but then I'm short. So guess what? I'm at a football game, chilling with friends, and some grade 6 kids come up to me and say: "what grade are you guys in", I reply: "I'm In grade 9" -.- 5 foot 2 ftw!!!
<--- Go ahead bash on me for being young, more mature than 90% of people out there.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Random story :p,
I have a maturish looking face (No beard, I just look old.), but then I'm short. So guess what? I'm at a football game, chilling with friends, and some grade 6 kids come up to me and say: "what grade are you guys in", I reply: "I'm In grade 9" -.- 5 foot 2 ftw!!!
<--- Go ahead bash on me for being young, more mature than 90% of people out there.
2 years younger than you, 5"9 with peach fuzz xD