• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Show off your Computer Setup!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
As the title says, this is completely unecessary but for those that wish to brag about that new case mod or just show off the craptop, here we go!

Currently, bridging the new and old:

BWE99KT.jpg

iMac with Apple Cinema Display and my grandfather's desk that he used since the 50's with his ham radio.

More info on what I'm doing in the picture:
On the left is the iMac with IntelliJ's IDEA with Heroes and HeroStorage loaded, and a miniature console screen monitoring RPG.
On the right, I'm referencing some bits of code someone else wrote to use some stuff from Minecraft server (not covered by Bukkit API), an IRC client to chat with Kainzo and other staff and other devs, and my trusty Sequel Pro app to help me write the queries for tables for Heroes.

Last edited:

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
As the title says, this is completely unecessary but for those that wish to brag about that new case mod or just show off the craptop, here we go!

BWE99KT.jpg

iMac with Apple Cinema Display and my grandfather's desk that he used since the 50's with his ham radio.
You use a mac too?! :D I thought i was alone :p

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
IMG_0053[1].JPG
Mmm, terrible quality.
Anyway, Dell XPS 8300 with two monitors and a TV I wanted to use as a third until I realized the graphics card only supports two despite having three ports.
Oh, and a random terrible printer, monitor and iMac G3.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IMG_0240_zps5311c42c.jpg

Mac brothers gabizou ... No escaping. We are connected.

BWE99KT.jpg

Plenty of people have MacBooks and try to claim they can do PC gaming (or try anyway). Atleast you guys get it.

If I had to own a Mac, I'd get a Mac pro. I just don't have that kind of cash so I dropped $1100 on a Linux/Windows custom PC instead :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Plenty of people have MacBooks and try to claim they can do PC gaming (or try anyway). Atleast you guys get it.

If I had to own a Mac, I'd get a Mac pro. I just don't have that kind of cash so I dropped $1100 on a Linux/Windows custom PC instead :p
I can play PC games perfectly fine. I just prefer coding in Mac OS X being that Windows is a pita with the random obscenities that the NT filesystem enforces. Either way, I'm not denying that it's not going to play Crysis 3 or Borderlands 2 on maximum graphics fluidly (it is a 2010 model), but it plays games just fine :).

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
When I get home I'll post my setup, and I won't disappoint.
(It's a Mac Setup :p)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Here's mine:

IMG_20130815_182446.jpg IMG_20130815_182511.jpg

Lighting kinda sucks on that first one. Just a standard keyboard and 20" LCD monitor. No fancy gaming peripherals.

That's a custom built PC I assembled myself. No graphics card yet but my Core i5-K series CPU carries me along. I can play just about any game (just not new ones on max settings, I can play anything on medium though).

Small desk too. I have both Windows and Linux.

EDIT:
And yes, a giant mouspad with the image of Darth Vader raiding the corellian corvette from Star Wars is on my desk with everything on top of it. I never run out of mousepad :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
:rolleyes: gabizou, I want the desk! What sort of timber is it?
No idea, but I'm thinking of sanding it and refinishing it at some point (has a few mug stains from some years and some of the finish is disappearing). But I love the desk and it has a unique middle drawer that locks the other drawers. Of course, it can be broken into but eh, it's pretty cool having a beautiful wooden desk from the 50's :D

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6

Pretty much it..

° AMD Radeon HD 7800
° i5 2500k Overclocked to 4.1
° 8gb DDR3 Ripjaw Ram.
° Razer Black Widow Ultimate
° Razer Naga
° Siberian V2 Diablo III Headset
° x2 23in AOC IPS Monitors

FracturedFusion

A frightening Cactus!
Sorry for bad quality.
Set up is;
24 inch Screen
Corsair Vengeance K70 Keyboard
Corsair Vengeance M60 Mouse
Razor Mousepad ( the League of Legends one)

Attachments

• FILE0258.JPG
    FILE0258.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 22