• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Should I make this town (fixed)

Would you join?

• Total voters

madsplatter

Diamond
Agreed. I'd like to see a circular based town again, with different layers. Each layer would have a different feature, but the same height; starting from Y: 40 then working up. The the centre of the region would be at the highest layer. The area around the region would become flat at Y:40 aswell, and as the town expands, it'll look like a huge dip in the land, with cliffs at the edges to surround the whole area.

That'll look cool! :D If there ever is a new map, i'm gonna do just that. No longer shall I protect the lands with planting forests, i'll get a whole team of townies to destroy it! :D We'll devour the whole map, reducing it to a low leveled landscape. No mountains, no oceans, no deserts, no jungless. A flat, grassy plain.

Or, maybe i'm just fantasising a bit! :D
You just described Spire.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
:< this is spire.
spirefromtop.png

lake.png

spirefromground.png

townhall.png

YES! Just like that! But lower down, with wider rings and taller structures. A wedding cake, at the top; a giant tower, and at the base; one huge village complex, with farms, ect.

madsplatter

Diamond
YES! Just like that! But lower down, with wider rings and taller structures. A wedding cake, at the top; a giant tower, and at the base; one huge village complex, with farms, ect.
Spire had the potential to be amazing, kind of fell apart as RoT expanded. We had a lot of plans to do stuff like that, but it never had the chance before the map ended.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Agreed. I'd like to see a circular based town again, with different layers. Each layer would have a different feature, but the same height; starting from Y: 40 then working up. The the centre of the region would be at the highest layer. The area around the region would become flat at Y:40 aswell, and as the town expands, it'll look like a huge dip in the land, with cliffs at the edges to surround the whole area.

That'll look cool! :D If there ever is a new map, i'm gonna do just that. No longer shall I protect the lands with planting forests, i'll get a whole team of townies to destroy it! :D We'll devour the whole map, reducing it to a low leveled landscape. No mountains, no oceans, no deserts, no jungless. A flat, grassy plain.

Or, maybe i'm just fantasising a bit! :D

Sounds like Skyforge, Skyforge, and Lightforge! I've always liked the idea of a Minas Tirith town, hope it works out as good as Spire, and better than Midgard!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Sounds like Skyforge, Skyforge, and Lightforge! I've always liked the idea of a Minas Tirith town, hope it works out as good as Spire, and better than Midgard!

Yes, Skyforge and Lightforge were both layered towns, but they were not based on land. I didn't, personally, like the look of sky in both towns. They were too complex and busy. My idea would have structures on the ground, with either an open sky or with a few objects, like blimps or hot air balloons.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
In some ways I agree with you. My town next map will not be floating in air or water. After three maps of falling to my death, Im a little sick of it.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
In some ways I agree with you. My town next map will not be floating in air or water. After three maps of falling to my death, Im a little sick of it.

I love the idea of layered towns though, being able to stand at one point, high above, to then look around all over the town! ;)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
20120718184603.png

That would be my idea of a layered town. This structure has a radius of 120, which should be able to fit within a city region, correct me if i'm wrong. The top layer would have a tower, the second layer would have a small garden, the third layer would have veteran/council/noble plots, the forth and fifth layer would have normal citizen plots, with the fifth layer also having farms. What do you guys think?

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok well I love all the support :). I didn't know what spire was sorry if you think I'm copying it all I'm trying to do is see if I should go threw with this, and I think I will. I'm on vacation ATM so I can't start, but once I get back the ball will star rolling.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
20120718184603.png

That would be my idea of a layered town. This structure has a radius of 120, which should be able to fit within a city region, correct me if i'm wrong. The top layer would have a tower, the second layer would have a small garden, the third layer would have veteran/council/noble plots, the forth and fifth layer would have normal citizen plots, with the fifth layer also having farms. What do you guys think?
I think immjust going to do what I linked on the first picture, but I would love for you to help me building and designing. We are going to have for rush for a larger region then hamlet this thing will be massive!

F

~Falker57~

Looks awesome. I would love to see this on the map. Maybe start a Zeal town trend? Where everyone goes back to how towns used to look like in zeal.