• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Shops not giving back 40c when destroying

Beastmannn

Soulsand
Simply enough, when you put up a shop sign it costs 50s, then when you destroy it you get nothing back, usually you'd get 40s back (last map).

Can I pls get 40s :3

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Simply enough, when you put up a shop sign it costs 50s, then when you destroy it you get nothing back, usually you'd get 40s back (last map).

Can I pls get 40s :3
Nope, last map you did not get 40c back when destroying your shop, I can confirm that since I was a Merchant in Bastion. The change where you no longer get 40c refunded was probably made like a year ago or something close to that.

Beastmannn

Soulsand
Nope, last map you did not get 40c back when destroying your shop, I can confirm that since I was a Merchant in Bastion. The change where you no longer get 40c refunded was probably made like a year ago or something close to that.
No.. i don't think this was made a year ago..

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Did you ever play Merchant last map? The last time I experienced getting refunds was as a merchant during Dragongarde, and that's way over one year ago.

Same here, Etk is definitely right.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I recall it happening part way through the Bastion map. This is when it came to my notice - because Kainzo's response gave me a laugh:

Will be fixed next chestshop update - until then - stop breaking your shop, tards.

This was in March 2013. It seemed to have been a bug rather than an intentional change, but it also seems not to have ever been fixed up. I guess we were waiting on the chest shop mod to be updated...?

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
I recall it happening part way through the Bastion map. This is when it came to my notice - because Kainzo's response gave me a laugh:

This was in March 2013. It seemed to have been a bug rather than an intentional change, but it also seems not to have ever been fixed up. I guess we were waiting on the chest shop mod to be updated...?

it would definately be nice if this was addressed! =)