• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Shieldreflect not working on arrow hits

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
No one wants that. I want at least a chance of dying and at least a chance of winning for each class I fight.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Realism? Then why can a ranger in chainmail armor run as fast as a disciple without armor?

Anyway this is a bug as ShieldReflect should reflect all damage. If you want an explaination WHY they can throw arrow damage back at the rangers, one word: Magic.
I brought it up in reference to arrows hitting armor far away and how that shouldn't reflect back, not about sprinting...

Arrow damage is clunky against things like this. Ex: it's not buffed by Might.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
I like how this thread forces us to consider the match-up of Paladin vs Ranger (as well as other arrow specs). There aren't many match-ups in herocraft I would call almost impossible to win, but that is one of them. I have beaten a paladin once in a skirmish, it is very difficult.

+1 to fix the bug, realism be damned pallys r magical.

I have never beaten a max paladin in skirmish, and beastrecon is the #1 ranked skirmish player. He lags horribly but his heals plus his shield reflect are a game changer