• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

shene40 joining application

shene40

Wood
  1. In-game name:shene40
  2. Location & Age:Canada,16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  4. Referral(s):Zaspar
  5. Reason you should be accepted:im a good builder depending on what i have to build im nice to others untill i go to pvp that is but im still nice and i help people out alot.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:a friend whos ign is Zaspar told me about it and when i looked at the wiki i thought i was dreaming since it was soooo cool.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i have voted for herocraft
  8. Additional Info:i would just like to say that this is an amazing server and i would be honored to be allowed to play in it

shene40

Wood
there i fixed the application...now i cant wait to get on hero craft if it works

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Denied due to lying about your age.

Your In Game Name:shene40
Minecraft Experience(Weeks/Months/Years):ive played minecraft for around around 1 and a half years
Timezone: EDT
Why should you be accepted?:i should be accepted because im nice and i follow the rules.i also have a friend in this server id like to see if its fun =)
Were you referred here by somebody? If so, who?:my friend but i dont know theyre character name
Have you read our rules and do you accept them?:yes i accept all the rules that i read
Previous Servers:legendarycraft thats all pretty much

http://www.sublimitygaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=2167.0