• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Share your herocraft Survival Story

Lord_Orchid

Legacy Supporter 7
" in ye old spawn tavern"
so there i was in the nether mining glowstone for the glory of underworld and my great crystal.
when the floor breaks out from under me and i start falling into a lake a lava! Now right as my foot was about to touch the dam stuff i backflipped onto a island that just happened to be there. i then proceeded to get off the island using material from it and just in time to since a ghast had just showed up right as i stepped off the island!

Now who else has a story of survival from mobs, thugs, nature, gods?(mods/admins)

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I almost fell to my death in a ravine. There were a few creepers at the bottom, just waiting for me. I killed two by shooting them while falling and just randomly used Kick everywhere, along with FireArrow. When i checked my /health, i had 16 health left. I survived.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Danda /shock'd me as I was passing over the bridge at Bastion spawn over that huge ravine. I burned to death and all of my stuff fell into the ravine below.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I was skirmishing with a ninja and a necromancer in the best arena, the one with the pillars and lava. Ninja is wailing on my Runeblade partner and I (Ranger). Then the Necro and I end up shooting at each other across the lava, as my partner tries to hold his own against a ten level disadvantage.

I know the necromancer must be close to dead, so I keep shooting him, even after my lower leveled partner dies. Right as I kill the Necromancer he throws down Web right at the slabs, where you run into it and your entire body is stuck not just your feet. I was jumping as I was hit by it though, so luckily I was suspended in midair for the duration.

As the necromancer dies from my arrows the Runeblade dies near simultaneously, leaving only me and the ninja. I cannot see the ninja from where I am webbed. All I see is "Ninja used Smoke!". Shit.

I prepare myself for the Blitzkrieg. I was locked down on all sides by webs, with an invisible opponent who I wasn't even facing when he disappeared. I REALLY expected this to hurt. I expected that I would have to not sit on my sorry sore Ranger ass for a week just to forget about it.

JUST then, I remember I am not as stuck as I usually am, when webbed. I am suspended in mid-air. I can Barrage.

I use Poison Arrow, and Barrage. The Ninja is revealed near the platforms at the far end of the U turn of the arena.
He takes another step towards me, his body flashes red and he dies.

I leave with less than 50 hp!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
My survival story...? Pretty much... my 30 levels as warrior: bash, punch, punch, punch, bash, strike, and so on....
as dragoon: jumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjumpjump

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Keep in mind this was before healing spells required you to party up or target the player by name in bind.

Okay so this was the map between Zeal an Dragongarde, I was in a little cave community with Leeness and dils, I think Sigpit was there. Anyways, I was the only one online in my group. We had gone to the Nether, collected some stuff, and I decorated my house with neathery fire stuff, it was cool.
Oryinn found me, dug down to my room (no regions, test server only as it was between maps), and landed directly onto the fire in my room. I was without a weapon and no armor. He starts hitting me, while on fire, and I'm thinking there is no way in hell I'm going to survive so I don't even fight back, just get what I had on me into a LWC'd chest and wait as he keeps hitting me.
Suddenly he uses layhands, it lands on me instead of him, and he burns to death, dropping everything he has on him and leaving me at full health.
And that is how I won a fight without fighting, bahaha. Good times.

Of course right after that some suspicious 'nuking' happened in our base and we were left with nothing, but it was worth it, I'll always remember that. Got a good laugh from that.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I live in Newerth, and am friends with Acherous and EtKEnn . Man, those guys are crazy. :p
Symbolite Dielan9999 victim130 xexorian

Edit: As far as actual stories go, let's see...

Don't remember it extremely well, but last map we managed to get a TP to the Nether for a big Town expedition for resources. Naturally someone upset a Zombie Pigman, and pretty much everyone died. Somehow me and 1-2 others lived, fending them off and keeping what items didn't fall into the lava safe until the rest of the group came back. As people got there, someone else would die. After a good 25-ish minutes we finally had everyone assembled, and managed to get on our merry way.

I can't even count how many times this basic scenario has happened to me: I'm mining or running around killing mobs, and I hear a hiss. I manage to punch it and run escaping with some damage, proceeding to fall into an area with a largegl group of spiders or skeletons. If I'm mining, there is usually a bit of lava. I manage to get away, launch fireballs, and manage to regen a few hearts before I'm forced back into combat.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Survival stories....

Well before D101 got its regions, I started mining around the area. I found two MOB spawners right next to each other, one spawning skeletons, one spiders. In the matter of days I transformed that place into a small little cave-base, which we used until we got regions.

We got attacked tons of times in there. One time, someone raided my chest which I had hidden under my bed. I was pissed, why? I lost stuff like 10 coco beans, and some iron ore (i'm poor like that, while you lot go mining and get 2 stacks of gold ore, I come back with 58 pieces of iron ore, and some mossy cobblestone).

So anyway, it was fun. I lost some items, got into a fight with FuzLogix, then went to go build my giant trees, using the bonemeal produced by Texteo's constant grinding of the skeleton MOB spawner.

Fast forward like 6 months, and we're in the test server between Zeal and Dragongarde. Survival was kinda easy, although the items I had were very basic. We were attacked multiple times with Brutalacerate 's MOB forming abilities:

" in ye old spawn tavern"
so there i was in the nether mining glowstone for the glory of underworld and my great crystal.
when the floor breaks out from under me and i start falling into a lake a lava! Now right as my foot was about to touch the dam stuff i backflipped onto a island that just happened to be there. i then proceeded to get off the island using material from it and just in time to since a ghast had just showed up right as i stepped off the island!

Now who else has a story of survival from mobs, thugs, nature, gods?(mods/admins)

Awesome Story Is It Real (Question Mark My Keyboard Is Glitching)