• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shadowmexor

Hi Guys :)
so, i will fill out these points (sry because my english isn't the best :p
  1. In-game name: Shadowmexor
  2. Location & Age: I live in Switzerland and i am 20 Years old :)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): i don't take a ban
  4. Referral(s): what this mean? i found it over a Youtubevid^^
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I will take a look on your server, maybe i really like him and then i cant stop gaming :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: in a Youtube video, after this i search it on Google :)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i voted befor write this text.
  8. Additional Info: I'm a nice People. I am sometimes a little bit bored and then i will play a long time Minecraft. :). I search a Minecraft server where i can get level and .. i will have to do something and not a little big i will do much :p

pfdan

TNT
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

here is an update for my first part to Application :D

ok sry, but after searching over 3minutes for a Edit button for the Application i give it up

Because my grammar/spelling. I really sorry if it horrible to read, but if someone help me to learn more about, i will say thanks :)

What i do at the past time in Minecraft?
hm. i help a lot. i spend very much ressources to build a town. (i farmed and mined all alone over hours and days :))
i am to fool to upload some images.

i love to build stairs until the bedrock and to do much corridors to mining :)
i can farm a lot of Ressources to build much.
i am a forbearing(/patient) people.

again to my grammar/spelling. I have english in my school up 5years and i have one certification from the Campbridge University^^.