• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Several 1.4 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Cleave only hitting target cast on, not nearby targets. (Possibly Other Aoe's with a Initial Target for Cast too?)
  2. Mob and Player Attack Speed seems faster, also mob movement speed seems faster as well. I'm not sure if this was part of the 1.4 update though.
  3. Something seems to be up with Mob Spawning/Despawning Rates... I can't exactly figure out what it is but there are no mobs outside.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The mobs thing is resolved.

I can confirm that Cleave doesn't work as AoE, only against single-targets.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm not sure if this applies for any other classes or skills however if im in combat with a creeper or zombie lets say and use forcepush on them it works however applies no damage. Once in combat with any mob forcepush no longer does any damage but works fine as an opener into combat

If any other classes have this problem make a comment and i'll include a list of skills that have this problem if there are any other skills.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
From what people have said this bug applies for sometimes
  • Forcepull/push
  • Bash
  • Kick
  • and sometimes Fireball

Northac

Obsidian
I think its some type of lag issue, cause drainsoul does this at times as well. It'll work for an opener then it wont work, nor can i hit a zombie, then itll all go off at once.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Its definately not lag but with kick and fireball it rarely happens but the rest it does and i know it isnt lag because with forcepush/pull it still pushes and pulls however the base damage does not apply

macura

Diamond
I think that keybinds are being delayed by some sort of no-cheat/anti-spam thing. When i use key-binds they work fine until i start using a lot of them in short periods of time (which i do very frequently because i am a wizard). What happens is if too many key-binds are being used in a small period of time something kicks in that slows down your input to a constant, and slow rate.

For example, if i rooted someone, i would get a couple cd messages and the commands would be going through normally. I then use icebolt and i might get a cd message there, then fireball with a couple more cd messages. Then things start to get problematic because i am going towards the limit of commands i can do in a certain amount of time. Once i reach this limit the commands will start to only be able to come out at a very constant and slow rate. If i tried to use fireball while this was happening it would delay it slightly and i would press it repeatedly to try to get off the fireball. These messages come at a rate of around 1-2/s and are mostly taken up by just messages such as cd reminders. The biggest problem with this is that all these commands line up and even though i use another skill after, the skill that would actually do something, is father back in the lineup of commands that are coming out slowly. This makes it keep getting backed up further and further. I might use icebolt after fireball but the icebolt might come 2 or 3 seconds after the it was supposed to because of all the other messages taking up time because the messages can only come out little by little.

Edit: As a sidenote this delay does not occur when you are using items to bind skills to.

tony_is_baws

Glowing Redstone
Cleave does not work as an aoe and only damages one target.
Strike does not do damage at all .

there may be more, but thats all i know right now

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
check the forcepush bug report its the same with other skills they don't seem to work whilst in combat if you try and use these skills out of combat they will work.

A

alexhoff1

1. Cleave only hitting target cast on, not nearby targets. (Possibly Other Aoe's with a Initial Target for Cast too?)
  2. Mob and Player Attack Speed seems faster, also mob movement speed seems faster as well. I'm not sure if this was part of the 1.4 update though.
  3. Something seems to be up with Mob Spawning/Despawning Rates... I can't exactly figure out what it is but there are no mobs outside.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
when will the skills be debugged. ninjas are basically useless. Cant eviscerate or kick. Dont think blackjack works but the message pops up

Glacial_Reign

Portal
I know the blackjack message came on but never rooted anyone. I fought you twice(thats why I attacked you the second time was to see if they would work) and fought burk ipro and _rock and not once they were rooted. Something to look at or.... I have the worst luck.

PewPewPewLasers

Status
Not open for further replies.