• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Server Status (CHECK HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I log in, then I think it disconnects me because I don't have spout craft. Idk if we are getting pushed to use spout craft or if it is still mojang, I hear other servers are fine and its just herocraft.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I log in, then I think it disconnects me because I don't have spout craft. Idk if we are getting pushed to use spout craft or if it is still mojang, I hear other servers are fine and its just herocraft.
Spoutcraft is the temp fix for Mojang. When it's all fixed on Mojang's side, Kain will make it so normal Minecraft can connect.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
Servers are temporarily down. Kainzo's status update on the forums reports that an error with the dynmap caused the server to crash.

A

alexhoff1

hey, I had a french desert (some really good sugary stuff topped w/ sugar) and saw the newseum in D.C.

I like this downtime :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.