• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server = back up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Extended maintenance is over! The server is online and healthy as a nutcake!

Connect on down!

So. I can't go into details at this time about what's going.
However, we are working quickly to resolve this - it isn't something easy to handle.
The net at our server, isnt holding up.

Just wanting to let you know that we arent just sitting around.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
At least I have a chance to work on my creative build now. Good luck with the server, hope you fix the problem soon!

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
Is this still the old hardware and host? If it is can't you just migrate everything to the new hardware and host to get it fixed? Then it would kill two birds with one stone, migrating to the new host and hardware = problem solved + faster and better for Herocraft + you don't have to do it later.

Mariohgcz

Legacy Supporter 7
Is this still the old hardware and host? If it is can't you just migrate everything to the new hardware and host to get it fixed? Then it would kill two birds with one stone, migrating to the new host and hardware = problem solved + faster and better for Herocraft + you don't have to do it later.
It's not that.
This can only be solved by Kainzo himself, just give him some time so he can proceed towards a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.