• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sento [Evil] Recrutiting!!!!

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
This is one of the best architecturally great towns I have seen on this server. Except for Erebos of course but I am biased :D

1. In-Game Name: EmoNinja008
  2. Age: 21
  3. Referrals: none
  4. Class/Profession: rogue/crafter
  5. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: first time
  6. Previous Town(s)?: none
  7. Why do you want to join Sento?: I'm looking for an evil town, because my friends will be joining soon and we would like to make an evil guild.
  8. What can you contribute to the town?: I can build, I'm good with redstone, I can mine, dig, whatever is needed.
  9. Are you willing to participate in Sento's projects and keep yourself in an active state?: yes.
  10. Additional Info?: I like pvp, and so do my friends, as long as our stuff can remain safe. :)

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
We are only letting in competent and active members so as soon as you get lazy your out, but enough of that welcome to Sento.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. In-Game Name: lhatchy1
  2. Age: 14, I hope i'm not declined due to this, I am quite mature.
  3. Referrals: N/A
  4. Class/Profession: Warrior: 13, Wizard: 17, Alchemist: 25
  5. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: Yes, 7 months of nothing but pvp lol.
  6. Previous Town(s)?: Lorien and Safehaven
  7. Why do you want to join Sento?: I want to join a new upcoming town from quite early and help concentrate my efforts into this, rather than being free-lance like I am now.
  8. What can you contribute to the town?: Good PVPer, and wealth through mining, I do love to mine when i'm in the mood.
  9. Are you willing to participate in Sento's projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes, I hate towns that are basically full of inactive players. I am quite literally on all the time.
  10. Additional Info?: I can't wait, I hope you accept my app.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I am going to say the same thing to you as I did to emo go inactive and your out. But welcome to Sento, I can't add you to regions yet. @Lastivity I don't want to sound like I am pestering you, but could you please make me owner of solstheim and change the name to Sento.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
OK, thank you, and what do you mean by 'inactive' 1 week? 2 weeks? And if I go on holiday can I tell you this and not get kicked from the town? Also does the town do MAs as i'm currently levelling warrior?

1. In-Game Name: ckc1323
  2. Age: 25
  3. Referrals: Emoninja008
  4. Class/Profession: warrior/crafter
  5. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: No
  7. Why do you want to join Sento?: Looking to join the same town as a friend, and we are interested in an evil town/guild
  8. What can you contribute to the town?: Hard work, dedication, and all out pvp skill
  9. Are you willing to participate in Sento's projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes
  10. Additional Info?: Loyal to the end. Im also a great builder/designer, so will take on any projects that are thrown at me. I also love to pvp, and usually compete with the best.

1. In-Game Name: ArcadianHero
  2. Age: 21
  3. Referrals: ckc1323, EmoNinja008
  4. Class/Profession: just joined so I havent picked one yet
  5. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: no
  7. Why do you want to join Sento?: my friends joined and I like to play with them
  8. What can you contribute to the town?: I hope I can add unique buildings and cool features to your town
  9. Are you willing to participate in Sento's projects and keep yourself in an active state?: absolutely
  10. Additional Info?: I am excited to join an awesome town

peejwizz

Wood
  1. In-Game Name: Peejwizz
  2. Age: 15
  3. Referrals: None
  4. Class/Profession: Rogue, Crafter
  5. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: No
  6. Previous Town(s)?: None
  7. Why do you want to join Sento?: I am new to Herocraft and want to join a dedicated, and fun town. I also want to make new friends and interact with new people
  8. What can you contribute to the town?: My positive attitude, dedication, and PvP
  9. Are you willing to participate in Sento's projects and keep yourself in an active state?: Yes
  10. Additional Info?: None really :)

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Not you, but han, etc.

=P I thought that at first too, but it's been a long time and most of Spire's 'enemies' in this town were great people to be around, just on the wrong side of the war from our perspective. Forgive and forget.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I am honestly tired of this thread being tarded by konoha people, this thread is cool no tardish. So I guess there is only one thing to do........ It's on bitches I am officially claiming war on Konoha and also I didn't add on the actual thing we are apart of the Oblivion kingdom.