• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Selling Tons of Chainmail

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Next time I see you I will buy some of those chain heads you have their. Last time I found them for 1c was sharppencil. I bought him out, but then he took his shop down and Im running out of them.

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
@Plob5 Sure thing, get with me in game friday

@Jayzy3 If your looking to buy out my shop feel free, boots and helms seem to be the most popular and are what I fell I should start making more of than chests and leggings.

ICE ICE ICE!
Status Update:
@st3pur308 - I can't seem to contact you in game and am wondering if you still need chainmail

@TheMormon - Will you be on this friday? I need to get yours delivered aswell

@EtKEnn - Order Canceled

@15935952 - I'll post a picture sometime today of all that I have left

EDIT: Picture is up
oaky do me a favoer and tell me how much all that chain is please thank you ,ALL OF IT NO ONE MUST HAVE IT >: D

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
oaky do me a favoer and tell me how much all that chain is please thank you ,ALL OF IT NO ONE MUST HAVE IT >: D
Personally....I think your crazy :eek: , but if you insist on buying it all and I put in a couple discounts and what not, that would be 960c for the all the chain in that chest.

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
I was thinking of 5c per chainmail set, or you can buy or you can buy pieces separate.

Set- 5c

Chain Helmet- 1c

Chain Chestplate- 2c

Chain Leggings- 1c

Chain Boots- 1c

I would like to buy 64 full sets... all stacked. Thanks! /tell _Maxo when I'm online