• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Selling shards and fragments, numbers don't match.

So I went and sold all my shards, knowing that it should put me over 400 to get my class. Well, it came out to 390 and so I checked my balance. 389.somechange. Well, it's odd because I had at least 10 souls from voting and what I had after choosing my profession. I am not sure exactly where the figures go south but please check into this ASAP.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So I went and sold all my shards, knowing that it should put me over 400 to get my class. Well, it came out to 390 and so I checked my balance. 389.somechange. Well, it's odd because I had at least 10 souls from voting and what I had after choosing my profession. I am not sure exactly where the figures go south but please check into this ASAP.
There is a tax for selling souls

kris92298

Iron
I don't understand why there is a tax? As in why would you make a tax instead of not taxing and just making the souls worth the amount that they are worth with the tax.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't understand why there is a tax? As in why would you make a tax instead of not taxing and just making the souls worth the amount that they are worth with the tax.
There is a 5% tax on all chestshop transactions. It is necessary to act as a money sink and take souls out of the economy.