• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Sell things to merchant shop, item dissapears, i get no souls.

It happened to me with redstone dust, i tried 2 different shops that were buying redstone, i haven't tried any other item because i am not too fond of giving away free stuff.

I sold about 10-15 stacks of redstone dust to yavool's shop, and it didn't give me any money but it took all of my redstone, so i went over to some other random persons shop and did /money to see how much i had, then i sold 5 times which sold 50 redstone, did /money again and i didn't get any souls whatsoever.

It happened on 3/11/14 at like 2am.. it may have been really late on 3/10/14 too but i think it was 2-3 am

Please i want to sell stuff for money but i dont want to give it to people for free...

if its really nessesary ill take a screenshot where i /money sell 10 redstone and /money again

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
It happened to me with redstone dust, i tried 2 different shops that were buying redstone, i haven't tried any other item because i am not too fond of giving away free stuff.

I sold about 10-15 stacks of redstone dust to yavool's shop, and it didn't give me any money but it took all of my redstone, so i went over to some other random persons shop and did /money to see how much i had, then i sold 5 times which sold 50 redstone, did /money again and i didn't get any souls whatsoever.

It happened on 3/11/14 at like 2am.. it may have been really late on 3/10/14 too but i think it was 2-3 am

Please i want to sell stuff for money but i dont want to give it to people for free...

if its really nessesary ill take a screenshot where i /money sell 10 redstone and /money again
The only reason I could see this happening is because people buy redstone for 0.01s per 10. When this is taxed, it turns into 0.0095s, which is less than the lowest denomination of souls. It can't exactly round since that would negate the whole purpose of taxes.

That's just my thoughts on why this is happening.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The only reason I could see this happening is because people buy redstone for 0.01s per 10. When this is taxed, it turns into 0.0095s, which is less than the lowest denomination of souls. It can't exactly round since that would negate the whole purpose of taxes.

That's just my thoughts on why this is happening.
hmm maybe we can raise the lowest buy/sell price.. but im not sure that will solve the issue.

It may or may not be related, but recently i found a bug where if you make a map, and surround it with paper to get the bigger map, and then before you put it in your hand and draw the map immediately surround the expanded map with paper again, it crashes your game saying it couldnt find some data or something like that.

I found this bug earlier in the day before i tried to sell stuff but im not sure if it is related.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
It may or may not be related, but recently i found a bug where if you make a map, and surround it with paper to get the bigger map, and then before you put it in your hand and draw the map immediately surround the expanded map with paper again, it crashes your game saying it couldnt find some data or something like that.

I found this bug earlier in the day before i tried to sell stuff but im not sure if it is related.
The no payment from small sales bug has existed for a while and I highly doubt it is related in any way with the map bug your just explained. I would create a separate report for that.