• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Sell Ingot and Sell Ore not working..?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
As a 60 Miner I can't create Shops to buy or sell gold ore or ingots. I've tried the following formats:

L1:
L2: 8
L3: B 64:80 S
L4: Gold_Ingot

L1:
L4: 267

L1:
L4: Gold_Ore

L1: xexorian
L4: Gold_Ore

L4: 267

L4: Gold_Ingot

However, all of those methods and spelling work perfectly when replaced with "266". However, I cannot sell "Iron Ore". So, I am confused as to the purpose of the "SellORE" skill if it cannot be used on iron or gold. Also, I don't see too much the point of "SellINGOT" if it only works for iron. It should be renamed to SellIRONINGOT or something specifically for that since nothing else is possible.

@Kainzo Doing as you asked, can I please have my speak permission back? Thank you. :]

EDIT: WAIT, I'm a derp, 267 is not gold ingots.. 266 is.. 267 is iron sword, omg. Sorry! please delete this thread!

Actually, further testing has led me to believe some of it is still not usable.. ?

Confirmed, Iron Ore, ITEM ID# 15 and Gold Ore ITEM ID# 14, aren't working with several attempts "You can't create this type of shop!"

After further testing still, I found that I can't make chestshops buying only 8 of an item, it is accepting inputs of 64, I haven't tested other quantities.

Odd: I found that I can do this:

L2: 32
L3: B 1:1 S
L4: 14

and it works, however, when I try to change the value of the buy or sell amount to normal amounts it will not work.

I have tried 7c per, 8c per, and 10.5 to sell, and its not working.

Last edited: