• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Secret Santa: Sign up now!(12/21/11!)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'll sign up!

I want to be surprised! No Brutal, not that kind of surprise...

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
should we make a special rape dungeon for brutal? maby some lava iron bars obsidian and a flowerpot? you know the usuals for a rape dungeon

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
from what i understood after its all done greyp would go through the list and match names and then pm each person and tell them who there getting a gift for and probably what they would like as a gift

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
from what i understood after its all done greyp would go through the list and match names and then pm each person and tell them who there getting a gift for and probably what they would like as a gift
ah

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
^^ What Sheddi said. You will know who you are getting a gift for and what they would like if possible, but they/you don't know who is giving you a gift. Then we all meet and exchange.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Wait, I just realized I'm not going to be home at that time. Backing out, sorry.