• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sclaws' application

Sclaws

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name:Sclaws
Location & Age: U.S and 24
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I've used hacks on servers before and have been banned for spam. I admit to hacking and understand that it is not allowed here, I've noticed it's ridiculous to hack and have decided to actually play legit. The bans I have for spam were my brother playing advertising for his old server that he doesn't have anymore. I changed my password and he doesn't run servers any longer so there is no reason for him to do so now. I have never had a ban on this server before.
Referral(s): Echojordans
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Echojordans told me about it on skype.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I have played on many servers using the heroes plugin and have fallen in love with it. I am experienced in pvp and building.
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCS6

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing

Minecraft In-game name:Sclaws
Location & Age: U.S and 24
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I've used hacks on servers before and have been banned for spam. I admit to hacking and understand that it is not allowed here, I've noticed it's ridiculous to hack and have decided to actually play legit. The bans I have for spam were my brother playing advertising for his old server that he doesn't have anymore. I changed my password and he doesn't run servers any longer so there is no reason for him to do so now. I have never had a ban on this server before.
Referral(s): Echojordans
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Echojordans told me about it on skype.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I have played on many servers using the heroes plugin and have fallen in love with it. I am experienced in pvp and building.
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCS6

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ouch on your ban history:

[0] => 67.90.123.427:23457 .:. griefing
[1] => abc.prisonlifemc.co.uk .:. griefing farm
[2] => odielag.com .:. griefed redstone made chess board (lb, screenshot)
[3] => allcraftserver.com .:. fail at using client spammer
[4] => ubercraft.eu .:. Hacked account

Please explain each one in detail as best as you can, and when they occurred.

Sclaws

Dirt
Ouch on your ban history:

[0] => 67.90.123.427:23457 .:. griefing
[1] => abc.prisonlifemc.co.uk .:. griefing farm
[2] => odielag.com .:. griefed redstone made chess board (lb, screenshot)
[3] => allcraftserver.com .:. fail at using client spammer
[4] => ubercraft.eu .:. Hacked account

Please explain each one in detail as best as you can, and when they occurred.
67.90.123.427:23457 for griefing was my brothers old server which he banned me from :p.
abc.prisonlifemc.co.uk was a jail server where I accidentally broke the farm and was trying to fix it, ended up getting banned for that....
odielag.com I played on that server for about 2-3 months and ended up getting banned for helping someone build their house they asked me to remove their roof/chess board.
allcraftserver.com Brother spamming for his old server that he doesn't have anymore.
ubercraft.eu "Hacked account" ? I don't understand the ban reason for this server.

Each one of these bans are older then 2 months.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The hacked account means you were using a hacked client. Quite frankly your ban history does not fill me with any confidence of you being a decent player to have on the server, especially since the bans are not that old.

Sclaws

Dirt
I know many players that play on this server, I would have no reason to hack nor "grief" in anyway. The main server I played on has recently shutdown and I would like to start playing on another good server again. I'm familiar with the heroes plugin and like it alot. I have skype would be willing to screenshare at any time to show I don't hack.

Sclaws

Dirt
I know many players that play on this server, I would have no reason to hack nor "grief" in anyway. The main server I played on has recently shutdown and I would like to start playing on another good server again. I'm familiar with the heroes plugin and like it alot. I have skype would be willing to screenshare at any time to show I don't hack.

I have skype would be willing to screenshare at any time to show I don't hack anymore....[DOUBLEPOST=1350557359,1350498702][/DOUBLEPOST]So, is this denied?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have skype would be willing to screenshare at any time to show I don't hack anymore....[DOUBLEPOST=1350557359,1350498702][/DOUBLEPOST]So, is this denied?

If it is denied it would say denied. Your hacking and ban history does not fill me with confidence and it is not a decision I am going to make in an instant.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My main issue is this, you keep saying you no longer hack, that it was months ago but I am finding videos uploaded in August 2012 and September 2012 showing you hacking.

http://www.savagerealms.net/forum/m/3163035/viewthread/4071692-sclaws-echokiller-hacking

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...al+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I appreciate your honesty but that this time I am going to deny your application. There are far too many recent incidents of you hacking. If the hackings all took place 6 months or more my feelings would be different.

Please feel free to play via the greylist, perhaps after playing on the server for a few weeks/months we can see you truly have stopped hacking and give you a chance on the whitelist.