• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sapetey's Ban Appeal.

Sapetey

Stone
IGN:Sapetey
Banned by: @Kainzo/@apherdite
Time of ban:9/16/12
Reason for ban:alt accounts are not allowed
Your story:My cousin's name is CheezDrakon he's been playing on the server and was banned. Recently afterwards I joined Minecraft and started playing on Herocraft too. I stated that CheezDrakon was my cousin when asked and also have mentioned that he likes coming over to my house to play Minecraft. After I was banned I was told by the S. Proctor that I should have received a notification needing to tell a staff member that two accounts are on the same IP. Which the notification was never given to me. I have also sent in the application to have two accounts on one IP encase If I do get unbanned this will not happen again in the future. I am hoping you will let me have a second chance to let me publish my application a little bit late. I am willing to have me and my cousin speak in teamspeak together to prove my innocence. (Thanks BuddahHopper)