• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Sand

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I had this problem with spruce wood one time too. The other wood actually looked different in my inventory as well. It was oriented horizontally instead of vertically.

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
I just had this happen with oak wood when cutting down some trees.
The item id of normal oak logs is 17, and the item id for this "mystery" oak log is 17:8
Yet if I place that block, then break it, it becomes a standard wood like like the others.
They all came from thew same batch of oak trees in my farm.

B9J8zs7.jpg

I have also had this happen with the leaf blocks that drop due to the farmer's passive skill when normally breaking leaves. I'd end with a stack of oak leaves and a single oak leaf block that wouldn't stack with the others.

EDIT: Here it is happening with oak leaf blocks. The stack of 4 is item id 18:8, the single block is item id 18.

4o2q2C8.jpg

Perhaps it has something to do with the various class skills that give double drops for breaking certain blocks?

Last edited:

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
idk how the leaves work, but I assume it's similiar. each type of log has a certain data value, such as sideways logs and stuff. with the farmer perks, you can get the sideways logs and they wont stack. just place them and break them again.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Honestly,
This is some weird programming issue - it needs to be fixed by mojang or spigot. Sorry this happened, I would stash them or throw them out.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well they can still be used like normal sand it just doesn't stack. It'll still work in crafting recipes (not cauldrons or other plugins) you can still smelt it into glass or what have you. So it's not useless just less useful and a bit of a pain.