• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Samurai One

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol so jump is also broken, you can't spam one btw, no range change, and I also PvP so what are you insinuating? That you play a warrior class that kills most classes considering it has jump. But when buffing ninja comes up so they could beat warriors it already OP. Gg
How can you compare one, with jump!?!?! I mean warriors use stam spam jump for three times you can't run, in a fight if you misuse your skills as a warrior you will lose because your stam will drop and you will be practically standing still and all open. Ninja's don't need a buff, 1. huge dps, 2. lots of instant damage skills. Wond3rboy you have posted so many suggestions about buffing ninja's it is getting old they aren't getting buffed ._.

P.S. isn't this about Samurais? :confused:

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
This is a Bug Report on the skill One, not a 'discussion about skills' thread.

Make posts relevant to the forum topic (ie. Bug-report related).

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
How can you compare one, with jump!?!?! I mean warriors use stam spam jump for three times you can't run, in a fight if you misuse your skills as a warrior you will lose because your stam will drop and you will be practically standing still and all open. Ninja's don't need a buff, 1. huge dps, 2. lots of instant damage skills. Wond3rboy you have posted so many suggestions about buffing ninja's it is getting old they aren't getting buffed ._.

P.S. isn't this about Samurais? :confused:
P.S. I don't think anywhere in here did I mention giving Ninja a buff, GG though. I was talking about One. Next time you have a thought, let it go.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol so jump is also broken, you can't spam one btw, no range change, and I also PvP so what are you insinuating? That you play a warrior class that kills most classes considering it has jump. But when buffing ninja comes up so they could beat warriors it already OP. Gg
P.S. I don't think anywhere in here did I mention Ninja, GG though. I was talking about One. Next time you have a thought, let it go.
Ummmmmmmmmmm I think you said ninja silly, I think you should shut up and think about what you say next time ;)

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Ummmmmmmmmmm I think you said ninja silly, I think you should shut up and think about what you say next time ;)
If you reread what i said, I said I didn't ask for a ninja buff, I was simply saying that when people bitch about warriors its ok, but if you bring up ninja, its OP. Explain to me why in last man standing warriors always win? If the RPS way actually worked then it should be evenly matched, yes? But it's not. Meaning warriors are the dominant class, Meaning they need a nerf or other classes need a buff. That's all I am trying to get at here.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
If you reread what i said, I said I didn't ask for a ninja buff, I was simply saying that when people bitch about warriors its ok, but if you bring up ninja, its OP. Explain to me why in last man standing warriors always win? If the RPS way actually worked then it should be evenly matched, yes? But it's not. Meaning warriors are the dominant class, Meaning they need a nerf or other classes need a buff. That's all I am trying to get at here.
RPS: Warriors > Ninjas, Ninjas > Caster, Caster > Warrior shouldn't be evenly matched it should mean these different classes should specialize in killing eachother aka in a guild not everyone go the superior class.

Warriors are op I agree, they need a slight nerf on damage but hc is a forever shifting multi verse different classes will always be op but they will get nerfed eventually. EXAMPLE: In zeal rangers had a root which back in them days completely stopped you and they had one of the highest damage... DG Rangers had the same health as Samurai and 2nd highest damage, now look at them they deal heaps less damage.

No point whining about which classes are op the staff realises that different classes are powerful.

P.S If we want to continue this discussion we should make a new thread or convo, no point screwing up this bug report.