• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Samurai One

IkeBinZ

Glowing Redstone
Samurai One should hold 20 Seconds but it only holds 5-10seconds
The rest of the 20 seconds you have the buff but you arent faster

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
How so? I used it all the time last map and it worked just fine.
Broken as in it's so overpowered its unbelievable. You can use it as an escape tool and spam it, you can use it as a chasing tool, it also gives knock back and appears to give range at the velocity it gives you. @kevinlive I think I know more considering I pvp

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Broken as in it's so overpowered its unbelievable. You can use it as an escape tool and spam it, you can use it as a chasing tool, it also gives knock back and appears to give range at the velocity it gives you. @kevinlive I think I know more considering I pvp
Lol so jump is also broken, you can't spam one btw, no range change, and I also PvP so what are you insinuating? That you play a warrior class that kills most classes considering it has jump. But when buffing ninja comes up so they could beat warriors it already OP. Gg

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Lol so jump is also broken, you can't spam one btw, no range change, and I also PvP so what are you insinuating? That you play a warrior class that kills most classes considering it has jump. But when buffing ninja comes up so they could beat warriors it already OP. Gg
comparing jump to one is utterly terrible, jump can be used serveral times but dragoons rely on skills to kill people unlike ninjas with high dps and one, you regen the stam before the cooldown is up so you can repetively use it

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
comparing jump to one is utterly terrible, jump can be used serveral times but dragoons rely on skills to kill people unlike ninjas with high dps and one, you regen the stam before the cooldown is up so you can repetively use it
If jump had a 45 second cd your stam would be back up too, if it take you that long to kill then that's your problem

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
One on ninjas was really overpowered. When I was a ninja, I had to do was press my one button and just spam my sword while running through my opponent.

IkeBinZ

Glowing Redstone
Kevinlive one is like 10 seconds... the rest of you are at normal speed

IkeBinZ

Glowing Redstone
Yeah but the buff should be 20... after 20 seconds it says that one has ended

It's true; i used one yesterday and it lasted 20 seconds. It even says in my inventory that one has a duration of 20 seconds, but it cuts off at 5....