• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sam201095's Application

Sam201095

TNT
  1. In-game name: Sam201095
  2. Location & Age: Canada 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None as i know, one of my freinds had my account for a day so he might have gotton me banned from a server but that is dealt with.
  4. Referral(s): Minestatus.net
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I like to do massive team builds and i love helping newbies
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I use the yogspack texture pack

Sam201095

TNT
9. Extention of 8: I felt i needed another comment to write down this stuff so here it goes. I am a gamer or if you will a hardcore gamer. I play many games including oblivion, mabinogi and audiosurf. I consider myself a laid back person until somone accuses me of something i did not do then its personal. In minecraft i like to stick to one house design at a time for a while and make it increasingly more efficient while keeping it comfortable and nice looking. I would post screenshots but i have never had any luck with that. Previously i have worked on huge projects such as a collusium (Abandoned due to server permenantly shutting down) and a great pyramid (started on the release of sandstone made with sandstone and a gold tip dimensions are 64x64 and i filled it with traps and a labarynth with a treasure room at the end worked on with one other person but they were only around for the land clearing material gaining and construction of the shell). Anyway i hope to hear back , later.