• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Runic's Application

RunicSpeer

Wood
1. Minecraft IGN: RunicSpeer
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses: Building/Quests
3. Age|Timezone: 17, US Central
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few weeks, However i'm completely in love with the server, it's community, and its over all concept
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I think I should be accepted because I bring to the table what I believe other minecrafters cannot, which is I excel at terraformation, I find that not many people can terraform and those that do cannot do it very well.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): The Elder Scrolls series, Fable, Dungeons and Dragons (Table top, not neverwinter)
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yup!
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I've been playing minecraft for a few years now. I first started playing in beta! Ever since i've started playing minecraft I've searched for a True Minecraft RPG experience and I feel that Herocraft online is that experience. Id really like to Join the Adventure Team because I not only want to help further improve the server, but I want to become even more apart of it. I'm an overall friendly person and easy to talk to. I've got plenty experience In not only server Administration, Building And Light plugin management. But as I said earlier I excel at terraforming. Which essentially is creating custom minecraft terrain.
I truly hope you accept my application and thank you for your time

Sincerely
-Runic

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: RunicSpeer
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses: Building/Quests
3. Age|Timezone: 17, US Central
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few weeks, However i'm completely in love with the server, it's community, and its over all concept
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I think I should be accepted because I bring to the table what I believe other minecrafters cannot, which is I excel at terraformation, I find that not many people can terraform and those that do cannot do it very well.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): The Elder Scrolls series, Fable, Dungeons and Dragons (Table top, not neverwinter)
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yup!
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I've been playing minecraft for a few years now. I first started playing in beta! Ever since i've started playing minecraft I've searched for a True Minecraft RPG experience and I feel that Herocraft online is that experience. Id really like to Join the Adventure Team because I not only want to help further improve the server, but I want to become even more apart of it. I'm an overall friendly person and easy to talk to. I've got plenty experience In not only server Administration, Building And Light plugin management. But as I said earlier I excel at terraforming. Which essentially is creating custom minecraft terrain.
I truly hope you accept my application and thank you for your time

Sincerely
-Runic
Hello again! Would you mind posting examples of your work? I'd like to see your #Skills in teraforming :D