• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Runestone bugged

0ysterb0y

Legacy Supporter 3
so i bought a runestone off of a friend to tp me to hell at #### 53 ####
and some how i got put on top of hell where the bedrock is

i dont know how this happened but he said it has happened a few times to him too

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Not sure if it's just hell, just cross world or overall but I did experience similar last map with a runestone that was supposed to spawn me on the bridge putting me over lava.

odog127

TNT
when ever you use a runestone to the nether you get tped to the top of the nether you should fix this asap please

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I think it's a "cross world" teleport issue. Not entirely sure how to handle this, as it seems to only happen "some" of the time. What's odd is I'm hearing a lot of this stuff occurring only today, where it worked perfectly the two weeks prior. We have not even updated anything recently, so I'm pretty puzzled on this one.

I'll see what I can do though...

Last edited:

odog127

TNT
I think it's a "cross world" teleport issue. Not entirely sure how to handle this, as it seems to only happen "some" of the time. What's odd is I'm hearing a lot of this stuff occurring only today, where it worked perfectly the two weeks prior. We have not even updated anything recently, so I'm pretty puzzled on this one.

I'll see what I can do though...
no beacuse i used it agin and it could work its just not around spawn