• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Runescape 2k7

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I'd rather give myself a footjob than play Runescape again even though I played it last night. xD
Still though, browser games = trash.
I'm going back to WoW tomorrow.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'd rather give myself a footjob than play Runescape again even though I played it last night. xD
Still though, browser games = trash.
I'm going back to WoW tomorrow.
Meh, Runescape in an exception for me. (minecraft can be played in browser too :p ) WoW is alright but I could never really get into it.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Meh, Runescape in an exception for me. (minecraft can be played in browser too :p ) WoW is alright but I could never really get into it.
Probably because you don't 420 blaze it.
Minecraft client is more stable than Runescape's client.
Look me up on the hi-scores: Dup
Trust me, I'm pro as balls. xD

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Ahh, Runescape. That game was great! :D

Although I can't say I like Runescape 2007. I find it difficult to make money. Sure, you can go to other players, but that isn't always reliable...

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Been playing 2007scape as much as I can it's been an awesome experience so far and a huge nostalgic experience from my childhood.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Don't get me wrong - I had a lot of fun and dumped a lot of time into Runescape back in the day. I just love HC that much more :)