• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Runeblade Ideas and Changes!

Do these changes seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Very close!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Try again you wet sandwitch!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright so for those of us who have played runeblade, we know something needs to change. This is where it will happen. Runeblade is a new class and is being worked on but i'd like to give some ideas during the revamp!
Armor:
The armor for runeblade right now is decent: Although i feel it should be more of a set rather then 1 pair of boots. Even being a light armor damage class. I propose maybe a chainmail chest or leggings? Something to make the class take a few more hits. If not more armor how about some more health? Next---->
Health:
As of now Runeblade starts with the base of 600 health and maxes 810 at level 60: 90 health less then ninja. More health should be in order, possibly a little more then ninja or at least very close! I would say around 870-910 health would be good.
Weapon Damage:
The weapon damage for runeblade seems sufficient. No changes needed in my opinion.
Skills:
The skill that i feel needs the most change right now is runeword: Not being needed very much untill level 40 and having too low of a duration to be combined completely with toxicblade this skills needs a duration buff and possibly even a 5% extra damage to make it 25% and making the bonus magic damage only apply to the user. Up next i call fireblade to the stand. This skill is an exact copy of Soulfire all the way down to its duration and percent; i like the idea of the skill but for an elemental class specializing in different blade types the % of chance on fireblade should be upped by 2-3% to 10% like ninjas blackjack skill.
Love flameshield, awesome skill! After using the skill One i feel it is too powerfull in the time of its duration: 20 seconds is too long for a speed skill giving the player the ability to run away fast enough to leave combat and log out! I say we lower the duration to half the time, 10 seconds.
Overall:
Runeblade is very close to being up to date with the other classes. It is a very exciting class to use, but dissapoints almost every player who wants to try it out! I say by implementing these changes we can bring the class more users and much happier players. Giving the runeblade a better chance against classes like ninjas who have higher armor health and damage! That is all.
Sincerely,
Pies207
(Lover of Herocraft)

Mr krall

TNT
I've been thinking of going Runeblade but everyone one says that they suck. These changes are exactly what the class needs.

I agree that they need some changes. But changing numbers won't effect how they do. Their skills don't fit very well together and feels like a class that excels at nothing. They do small bursts of damage, and i feel like just spamming spells and running for every fight.

They need a more thought out remake, to make the class POP!

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
Changing numbers will affect how they do. If you reduced a ninjas damage down to be equal to a paladins do you think someone would pick ninja over paladin?