• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Runeblade Codex Error

I have obtained both an Order Relic of the Runeblade and a Chaos Relic of the runeblade aswell as a Rogue Catalyst but it wont let me Combine them all to create the Codex of the Runeblade.

Server: Survival

Please help.

it may be down to the difference in titles since one has a capital letter and the other doesn't.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I have obtained both an Order Relic of the Runeblade and a Chaos Relic of the runeblade aswell as a Rogue Catalyst but it wont let me Combine them all to create the Codex of the Runeblade.
I'm pretty certain the new drops are fixed - Order Relic of the Runeblade was definitely borked - so I'm hoping that you have an old one rather than a recent drop, ie that you obtained it by raiding or from another player. Please let me know if all three of these items were recent drops.

In any case, please petition by the chest in which you have the relics and an admin will replace them with a codex.

I dont know if they were new or not since i brought them both from the market, i created a petition and did as they said but i died in the process and lost my things anyway,

sorry for being so vague.