• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rumptroll Trolled.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
rumptroll.jpg

Sheddi and I were bored.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Brutalacerate said:
Reminds me of the times I've went invisible near two friends, slapped one and then the other, eventually causing them to think they were hitting eachother.....then.....they murder eachother. Mwuahaha

Sig'd

:D

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Brutalacerate said:
Reminds me of the times I've went invisible near two friends, slapped one and then the other, eventually causing them to think they were hitting eachother.....then.....they murder eachother. Mwuahaha

th_i-lol-d.jpg

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Brutalacerate said:

I remember the video on youtube of that. It was pinkpowerranger and i think julespino... They were so confused, and at one point they were throwing cobblestone around trying to check if someone was invis lol