• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [RULES] Reinstate the Illegality of Griefing Plants

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
Also, with that logic, why are people too lazy to replace the blocks someone griefs? So illogical, right?

Yes... illogical. It's not like you're repairing it like you would in real life, all you have to do is click.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Two sides to this issue, and both are clear and easy to see. I don't side with either.

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
What about people with farms in area's that aren't very populated. It takes ages for things to grow unless you sit there afk next to your crops. It's very disheartening to log and see your crops raped and dirt totally untilled. Now farms can be made to look nice instead of hidden away. They can be part of the architecture. I am guessing most players that would want to steal your crops will probably be too lazy to replant so they won't touch them once this is implemented. Kudos on this.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Personally, the way I've ALWAYS viewed it was:

If it isn't yours, don't fucking break it, period, even if you replace it because that's just stupid.

What's the point of building a home, with no holes if someone is allowed to just come up and break 2 blocks, walk through, rob you, walk out, replace the two blocks and be on their way? To me, that's just unfair and ruins building for a lot of people...HawkEye can EASILY detect who broke what and where to gain access to a residence, etc.