• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RPG Whitelist Application - 00orange251

Reason you should be accepted: I believe that I am a fun guy! I am average in all of the different Minecraft aspects, such as : pvp, building, redstone, etc... I believe that I would make a great addition to the HeroCraft community because I love playing with others, I have lots of minecraft experience (3 years), and I enjoy role-playing almost as much as I enjoy reading fantasy!

How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about Herocraft when I googled RPG Minecraft Servers.

Additional Info: I am a very focused person. In Minecraft I tend to look at everything objectively and as such, I get things done. I am very relaxed, unless I feel like someone is invading my space, or is being very annoying at which point I get upset. I like to make friends so that my experiences can be as awesome as possible, and I tend to be helpful when it looks like help is needed. All in all my days are filled with school :/. This means that I only play minecraft for 2-3 hours a day. I also enjoy everything from Call of Duty to Skyrim, and I play as often as school allows me to.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: 00orange251
  2. Location & Age: I live in Idaho and I am 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I do not believe I have been banned from any servers other than a skyblock one, and that was my friend's doing.
  4. Referral(s): Nobody
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCO11
Reason you should be accepted: I believe that I am a fun guy! I am average in all of the different Minecraft aspects, such as : pvp, building, redstone, etc... I believe that I would make a great addition to the HeroCraft community because I love playing with others, I have lots of minecraft experience (3 years), and I enjoy role-playing almost as much as I enjoy reading fantasy!

How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about Herocraft when I googled RPG Minecraft Servers.

Additional Info: I am a very focused person. In Minecraft I tend to look at everything objectively and as such, I get things done. I am very relaxed, unless I feel like someone is invading my space, or is being very annoying at which point I get upset. I like to make friends so that my experiences can be as awesome as possible, and I tend to be helpful when it looks like help is needed. All in all my days are filled with school :/. This means that I only play minecraft for 2-3 hours a day. I also enjoy everything from Call of Duty to Skyrim, and I play as often as school allows me to.

Reviewing