• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion RPG Suggestion

Ryunko

Iron
Some suggestions to make the servers more and more RPG.
-Dungeons.
*Boss Drops.

-Hunting Places( Some "spawns" of different types of mobs, without a boss or something, just to grind.)

-Quests (Some simple quests just to make the game a little less boring,)

-When you reach the max LvL on something , stop losing Exp on death.(Just a random thing.)

-More utility for the professions, for making the need of more players in a group.

-Any GvG,(guild vs guild, town vs town, 3x3,5x5,10x10,battegrouds, sieges..)

-Enjoyable game start, for a increase on the playerbase.

-New mobs. (yes is tiring to use the same strategy to kill the mobs.)

-New drops, gear hunting, new gear...

...When i have more ideas i'll edit.

Last edited:

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Currently hunting places are the wild, level in swamps. There is going to be dungeons to level in with bosses. Also there will be a pve map.
2. Quests used to be in but were temp taken out. They will be in soon.
3. I don't see this happening.
4. The professions already have a lot of restrictions.

Ryunko

Iron
PvE map will just ruin the game, if the PvP is Off x)
Hunting places? thats just random spawn, isnt like a "dark cathedral" with tons of zombies and skeletons, that you gonna fight for the spot...

Last edited:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Hunting places? thats just random spawn, isnt like a "dark cathedral" with tons of zombies and skeletons, that you gonna fight for the spot...
I will direct you to this thread: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/new-feature-mob-difficulty-scaling.46757/
Just having tons of mobs isn't difficult. AOE will just kill all of them and will cause server lag. Most of your "suggestions" are already on the way.

I love when people who haven't been playing more than a couple weeks think they should make suggestions.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I have been wanting leveling placing for a long time. It will increase PvP when more that one person tries to use it at the same time. Its a good idea but dungeons will be similar to them.

Ryunko

Iron
I will direct you to this thread: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/new-feature-mob-difficulty-scaling.46757/
Just having tons of mobs isn't difficult. AOE will just kill all of them and will cause server lag. Most of your "suggestions" are already on the way.

I love when people who haven't been playing more than a couple weeks think they should make suggestions.
i really dont care, i can make suggestions, "its free" and probably i have more experience on RPG than you, not on the server but on all games.. and this mob scaling will be really a failure.. should be better if you create new mobs or something like that, and at some time i said the mobs on the hunting place are weak? its just clueless that random mob spawning.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
i really dont care, i can make suggestions, "its free" and probably i have more experience on RPG than you, not on the server but on all games.. and this mob scaling will be really a failure.. should be better if you create new mobs or something like that, and at some time i said the mobs on the hunting place are weak? its just clueless that random mob spawning.
One, your English is really hard to read.
When I said you had no experience, I meant in the case that you don't understand the future plans that Kainzo has for the server. In the case of "Just add new mobs," that's impossible. Kainzo is running a plugin-based server. It's impossible to just "add more mobs" without using mods. I'd like to know why you believe mob scaling will be a failure. The whole "hunting places" will be introduced in the upcoming "Adventure Map". This map will have player created dungeons and special boss monsters that will have higher hp, dmg, and special skills.

Ryunko

Iron
up, the game is getting even tedious, without a great playerbase and things to do....
Edited ...

Last edited:

Jackrox256

Obsidian
A 'great' player-base? What in your opinion is a 'great' player-base? I for one enjoy the current player-base and get along with quite a few of them.

Also I have plenty of things to do. Besides, as stated above, a lot of things are planned, but it takes time.

Last edited:

Ryunko

Iron
i dont think 180 players are enough, the server can hold more and is nice for it, and about things to do, after mastering both profession and combat class, what should i do? run for gear? no need for that, there is no decent rare drops, already killed 10k mobs, and i'm going to master the third combat class, because i dont have anything to do..., i rly love this server however it needs to turn to a real RPG...

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
i dont think 180 players are enough, the server can hold more and is nice for it, and about things to do, after mastering both profession and combat class, what should i do? run for gear? no need for that, there is no decent rare drops, already killed 10k mobs, and i'm going to master the third combat class, because i dont have anything to do..., i rly love this server however it needs to turn to a real RPG...
Sounds like you know more programmers than I do. Start sending them my way. Turning minecraft into a fully fledged RPG isnt an easy process. It's a slow process that we've been working towards for 3+ years.

EXP on death at mastery will not be removed.
Rare drops are already in but they will be tuned once full custom items are out.
Dungeons/Bosses have been in and out of HC for 2 years, we're refining the system.

Your suggestions are generalities that have bee discussed in great lengths. If you want to help out more, give specifics directly pertaining to your suggestions.