• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Round 2: PCIPA and ACTA?

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, I was informed through Facebook having seen one of the groups post some kind of internet e-bonics picture about Lamar Smith who now has released one of these new bills: PCIPA and ACTA - both of which are just idiotic.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Never use Anon as a source ahahaha.

The first quote from the OPs link is all I needed to see. If I get confirmation on that I'm 100% against this. Lets store everyone's essential data in one place that is not properly protected. Great fucking idea :/

I'm still getting over SOPA....

Edit: saw this on that link - be warned mentions some messed up stuff. I'm not kidding.
i.imgur.com/4Byqu.jpg
Like what the hell? I didn't even know networks like that existed...let alone how disturbing the content is.
Maybe they should work on shutting that down instead of the stuff that everyone uses.
Majority of the stuff on that list is waay against the law.

Or just kill everyone for having the potential to be that disturbed >_>

/scarred