• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rosey5142 Whitelist Application

rosey5142

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Rosey5142
  2. Location & Age: Canada/22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I really enjoy building creative structures in minecraft, and I recently had an interest in a class based server, so I figured this one is right for me :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: IRC Chats
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I was going to vote after I applied.
  8. Additional Info: Im just a regular teenager that has an evolving interest in minecraft. I enjoy to read and write, and actually have a few novels of my own. Not published, but just for my enjoyment :) I also enjoy sports such as volleyball and field hockey, although I am a big Winnipeg Jets fan. (NHL) Im a really chill and relaxed person, and I am usually straight down to the point for many situations. Thats all i can think of for now, but I hope the community can discover more of me if I get accepted into this beautiful community. :)

rosey5142

Dirt
Hello, and thank you for applying to Herocraft.

Can you explain this?

http://sublimitygaming.com/banlist/?search=&page=2

Furthermore, why does your application say you are 22, yet your profile says you are 21, and your other minecraft applications for other servers indicate you are 13?

The ban was a misunderstanding between their admin and I, as I was performing /me supposedly too many times. In their rules they have stated nothing about /me's but I was banned anyways. I read the herocraft rules and I know what is allowed and what is not allowed, and I believe the rules outline EVERYTHING, not like the vague rules on that server.

On the topic of the age, as that was one of my first online experiences in a community, I was slightly paranoid about giving away my personal information. But as I got more comfortable I realized nothing bad will happen if someone knows your real age. But, yes my age is 22. Sorry about that misunderstanding.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Can you explain why you listed in your application here that you have never been banned - but yet the above is just 1 example of a ban, that occurred less than 2 months ago. You seem to remember it pretty clearly - yet it wasn't in your initial application.

rosey5142

Dirt
Can you explain why you listed in your application here that you have never been banned - but yet the above is just 1 example of a ban, that occurred less than 2 months ago. You seem to remember it pretty clearly - yet it wasn't in your initial application.
Because I simpily forgot. When you showed me the link to the community name, I remember what happened. But I've been pretty busy with school lately so that ban has been on the back of my mind, and you just refreshed me when you found it. Sorry about that.

I have made sure that I read the herocraft wiki and rules, so no rule breaking will occur. Once again, the ban that occurred there was a result of poorly outlined rules on behalf of that community.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't know very many 22 year olds who say: "Im just a regular teenager," which you said directly in your application. I'm sorry, but your application is DENIED. Good luck elsewhere - I'm sure you will be able to find another good server.

Thank you very much for your interest in Herocraft and for applying.