• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rolyatevol's Application

Rolyatevol

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Rolyatevol
  2. Location & Age: MN, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None, that a know of
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft-servers-list.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a great player and I tend to keep to myself, but I like to have fun and would love to get into your servers things because they sound extremely interesting. :D
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCR10}
  10. Additional Info: I used to be a moderator on a few other servers a while back so you can expect that I won't be breaking any rules. I like to play WoW and I love to play League of Legends. I like to draw and use Blender to make 3D models of things, usually characters that would be for a game.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a great player and I tend to keep to myself, but I like to have fun and would love to get into your servers things because they sound extremely interesting. :D
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR9
  10. Additional Info: I used to be a modderator on a few other servers a while back so you can expect that I won't be breaking any rules.

reviewing.[DOUBLEPOST=1358065697,1358065631][/DOUBLEPOST]Your special key is incorrect. Please fix it so I can continue reviewing.

Rolyatevol

Dirt
  10. Additional Info: I used to be a modderator on a few other servers a while back so you can expect that I won't be breaking any rules.
Can't count xD

Rolyatevol

Dirt
  10. Additional Info: I used to be a moderator on a few other servers a while back so you can expect that I won't be breaking any rules. I like to play WoW and I love to play League of Legends. I like to draw and use Blender to make 3D models of things, usually characters that would be for a game.
Edited original post as well