• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Roleplay Application

Ultanian

Portal
Accepted! Welcome to The Untitled Story, Erokos!

Side Note: I'm a little skeptical with you, because you seem like someone who is very outgoing with his thoughts. I don't really care about sex in this Roleplay. But please, ask someone before you try to sexually assault them. THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE! Not trying to be picky, just wanna have a good and appropriate time.
Just been watching too much game of thrones, thats all :p

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Just been watching too much game of thrones, thats all :p

Your post was nice. Thank you for tagging me. I'm just gonna let you know. Things can get confusing here, so please, when you start your role-play, start it like this:

Erokos:

Erokos was watching………

……………………..

get it? Put your name on the top, so I can easily identify you.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I'll be keeping an eye on the story thread, when I can find a good place for Gregor to show up I'll start posting in there. I'm thinking he might come from the riverside village but I'm not sure yet. I'll see how the rest of the story goes

Ultanian

Portal
I'll be keeping an eye on the story thread, when I can find a good place for Gregor to show up I'll start posting in there. I'm thinking he might come from the riverside village but I'm not sure yet. I'll see how the rest of the story goes
Sweet :p

Weikauno

Coder
1. Character Name: Weikauno Kheleik Lhodjun
2. Character Age:15
3/5. Character Description/Backstory( Must be at least 3 sentences): Weikauno had a rough childhood, and didn't get along with people too well. He was always running, because he hated the commotion in the town, and when he was 9 years old, he removed himself from society, retreating to the mountains. There, he honed his skills in parkour and learned to tame the wild animals. He became good friends with the creatures of the mountain and the forest below, taking care of them, and they took care of him also. When he had lived on the mountain for 6 years, he had forgiven society in his mind and decided to go out into the world to see what good he could do. While he was a young child, he sneaked into archives and taught himself to read and write, and his vocabulary was splendid, even above some scholars, as the archives he accessed were very famous for their great knowledge, and this helped him in negotiating with people and he was ready to help communities prosper. His most major flaw is that he finds it difficult to communicate with people because his past still disturbs him subconsciously. He wears tattered peasant clothes colored dark teal, with a lot of grit, and a hood, all made of spider silk from the forest, where spiders with legs as large as your fingers live. He is against magic and feels that it corrupts people. He favors science and truth in the universe. Also, he has a really cool black beard.
4. Character Weapons( No more than 3 please. { Arrows don't count as a weapon}): a hand-crafted long bow + arrows, redwood staff, and his parkour battling skills
6. Where your character lives: The Great Eastern Mountain/ Lhuklidhun Ehklodhehn(in the language shared by Weikauno and the creatures of the land, Waulanakaiien(is name of the language), with the name meaning of course, the Great Eastern Mountain)
7. A picture of your character(Optional):

p.s. sorry got a little carried away, mixed backstory and description together :p

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
1. Character Name: Weikauno Kheleik Lhodjun
2. Character Age:15
3/5. Character Description/Backstory( Must be at least 3 sentences): Weikauno had a rough childhood, and didn't get along with people too well. He was always running, because he hated the commotion in the town, and when he was 9 years old, he removed himself from society, retreating to the mountains. There, he honed his skills in parkour and learned to tame the wild animals. He became good friends with the creatures of the mountain and the forest below, taking care of them, and they took care of him also. When he had lived on the mountain for 6 years, he had forgiven society in his mind and decided to go out into the world to see what good he could do. While he was a young child, he sneaked into archives and taught himself to read and write, and his vocabulary was splendid, even above some scholars, as the archives he accessed were very famous for their great knowledge, and this helped him in negotiating with people and he was ready to help communities prosper. His most major flaw is that he finds it difficult to communicate with people because his past still disturbs him subconsciously. He wears tattered peasant clothes colored dark teal, with a lot of grit, and a hood, all made of spider silk from the forest, where spiders with legs as large as your fingers live. He is against magic and feels that it corrupts people. He favors science and truth in the universe. Also, he has a really cool black beard.
4. Character Weapons( No more than 3 please. { Arrows don't count as a weapon}): a hand-crafted long bow + arrows, redwood staff, and his parkour battling skills
6. Where your character lives: The Great Eastern Mountain/ Lhuklidhun Ehklodhehn(in the language shared by Weikauno and the creatures of the land, Waulanakaiien(is name of the language), with the name meaning of course, the Great Eastern Mountain)
7. A picture of your character(Optional):

p.s. sorry got a little carried away, mixed backstory and description together :p

Accepted! Welcome to The Untitled Story, Weikano

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!

Alright then. But please, if you speak to me, please tag me so I can get an alert. I won't check this thread unless I get an alert. It was by chance that I stumbled upon this.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
@UltNachopony
@devotedworker

Feel free to post when your ready! I already posted something, and I'm really against posting too many things in a row, or I'll feel kinda alone. So I'm leaving the story to you unit I feel it is my turn to enter The Untitled Story. Don't worry though. I will most likely post every time you post something. I check for Alerts several times a day!

:notch: I am a GOD

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@UltNachopony
@devotedworker

Feel free to post when your ready! I already posted something, and I'm really against posting too many things in a row, or I'll feel kinda alone. So I'm leaving the story to you unit I feel it is my turn to enter The Untitled Story. Don't worry though. I will most likely post every time you post something. I check for Alerts several times a day!

:notch: I am a GOD
No problem. I am using my computer for a science project so I can check it constantly and I'm on a lot anyways XD