• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[RoL] Incendus

Recruitment:
IGN: a_random_box
Teamspeak 3 w/mic (Yes/No): No
Class/Level : LostSoul level 12
Profession/Level :Smith level 26

But i asure you that my class and profession will soon rise drastically

Last edited:

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Recruitment:
IGN: a_random_box
Teamspeak 3 w/mic (Yes/No): No
Class/Level : LostSoul level 12
Profession/Level :Smith level 26

But i asure you that my class and profession will soon rise drastically
Denied. We are only recruiting members with Teamspeak 3 and a mic for now. If you can fix that No you will be able to join :)

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
YnREuVN.png

jpJp8FH.png

Psst.... We been working on the town a ton soon we will be able to build and live above ground! Thank the lord for @WhoisCephas who has been building and throwing out a ton of ideas for Incendus.

@qsa123456789
@dils1
@pandaman7

and whoever else cares.

Denied. We are only recruiting members with Teamspeak 3 and a mic for now. If you can fix that No you will be able to join :)

I actually do have a mic and team speak but i cant use it often, So anyway is it possible that u can make an exception as i could play occasionally with team speak

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
@werwew19 been busy and on weekdays we miss each other because of timezones, so the server isn't up. Hopefully I can get on later this week and continue to get the ball rolling

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I actually do have a mic and team speak but i cant use it often, So anyway is it possible that u can make an exception as i could play occasionally with team speak
Yeah we can and that is totally fine but if we do PvP with you we need you on teamspeak 3. However welcome to Incendus! If you see me online today or whenever just PM me.

Yeah we can and that is totally fine but if we do PvP with you we need you on teamspeak 3. However welcome to Incendus! If you see me online today or whenever just PM me.
Thank You for letting me join the team and what times will u be on roughly and from which time zone

Last edited: