• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[RoL] [Hamlet] Atlantis -Currently Recruiting-

Reec0n

TNT
uceUZPw.png

Atlantis Reserved
Mayor:
Reec0n
Council of Five:
Archestro
j2gay

Citizens:
Wyrdist
tezlaz
Spudnik0014
phatfinger5
_DarkEmerald_
Gerbious
Grimcen
Onyxwaffle
Genbor
Poppypower09
Bobby848
ninjabladeJr
asomelegoninja
irmegan
popcorn9002
Vyntos
duco232

Jamerance
thunderstarcat

Atlantis Rules:
1. Obey server rules at all times. (Failure to do so will result in immediate expulsion from Atlantis)
2. Do not attack Atlantis citizens or allies of Atlantis.
3. Do not steal from Atlantis citizens or allies of Atlantis.
4. Pay your taxes on time.
5. No mining or building within 200 blocks of Atlantis unless you have a permit from Atlantis leadership.

6. Be active! (Not only in game but on Voice Comm's as well)
7. Give advanced notice prior to an extended leave of absence so the leadership will know you didn't just go inactive. (Advanced notice gives protection to your belongings/home for a maximum of 5 days after your expected return)

Alliances:
N/A
Non-Aggression Pacts:
N/A
Enemies:
N/A
Application:
~~~~~~~~~~~~Copy The Application template below and fill it out completely~~~~~~~~~~~~
------Currently accepting applications------

What is your IGN?
Age?
Timezone?
Previous towns and or bans from any server?
Class and Profession levels?
What do you excel at?
What is your weakest skill?(Building design/Fighting/Temper/etc/etc)

What do you expect from Atlantis?
What should Atlantis expect from you?
What makes you an amazing recruit for Atlantis to consider?
Will you be an active and helpful citizen of Atlantis?
Were you referred by someone? (If yes name them)
Do you agree to follow our rules and the rules of HeroCraft?

ZwEl3it.jpg

Thread will be updated consistently.

Last edited:

Reec0n

TNT
@dragonzero39 I miss Zeal haven't been on HC since Zeal went down besides the occasional hop on say Hi and leave for months once again. Hoping the new map will give me the same amount of fun and enjoyment that Zeal did. Going to be difficult though c12095 isn't here :(

Archestro

Legacy Supporter 6
What is your IGN? Archestro
Age? 39
Timezone? EST
Previous towns and or bans from any server? On Map DG I was SIC of Vousti. On Bastion I was SIC of Alicubi. No bans from any servers (minecraft or otherwise)
Class and Profession levels? Some where around lvl 45 Mystic and lvl 60 Engineer
What do you excel at? Engineering redstone and hiding things
What is your weakest skill?(Building design/Fighting/Temper/etc/etc) Fighting, typing in chat
What do you expect from Atlantis? A place to build and good people to build with
What should Atlantis expect from you? I like engineering, building and mining. I don't mind sharing with town and members. Will gladly spend time gathering for town needs.
What makes you an amazing recruit for Atlantis to consider? My engineering skills and easy going demeanor
Will you be an active and helpful citizen of Atlantis? Yes, as I have run towns before I understand the importance of both
Were you referred by someone? (If yes name them) j2gay
Do you agree to follow our rules and the rules of HeroCraft? Yes

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
What is your IGN? j2gay
Age? 31
Timezone? EST
Previous towns and or bans from any server? I Managed several towns on the server I played on before HC. Joined Vousti On DG about a week after joining HC, Became Mayor shortly after when the leadership left. Leveled the town and rebuilt it. Founded Alicubi a week into Bastion and ran that until I took a leave of absence earlier this year. I did receive a 1 week temp ban on my previous server but returned and continued to be productive until leaving for HC
Class and Profession levels? Currently lvl 37 Samurai lvl 57 Smith, also lvl 55 Mason
What do you excel at? Designing, laying out, and building towns. Large scale public buildings ie. roads canals markets. Building in general. Creatively and discreetly hiding things (structures, entrances, chests, etcetera). I have teamed up with Archestro to build some pretty awesome gates. Recruiting, Marketing, Calmly and assertively taunting the yahoos.
What is your weakest skill?(Building design/Fighting/Temper/etc/etc) Probably fighting. In pvp I am slightly above average at best.
What do you expect from Atlantis? Looking to build a fun town with fun people and I don't currently have the time to run my own. Thought about doing an underwater town last map and didn't, now perhaps I can.
What should Atlantis expect from you? A player who can assist in the construction of an awesome town while being a calming presence.
What makes you an amazing recruit for Atlantis to consider? On my previous server I was the King of an Empire that included the 3 largest towns on the server. On HC I have been mayor of 2 towns. Alicubi at its peak was around 50 members and our build teams drove public projects across the server. I have also been a Guide, Proctor and Architect. In addition I believe you have seen some of my work.
Will you be an active and helpful citizen of Atlantis? I can realistically dedicate 3-6 hours a week to MC. More at start up.
Were you referred by someone? (If yes name them) I put a post in the shout box about needing a town and you messaged me
Do you agree to follow our rules and the rules of HeroCraft? As I have so shall I still.

Wyrdist

Iron
What is your IGN? Wyrdist
Age? 21
Timezone? Eastern US
Previous towns and or bans from any server? None
Class and Profession levels? Planning on going ranger-mason/merchant. Dunno which yet.
What do you excel at? If temper is a weakness, then lack of is a strength of mine. I enjoy toying with server economies/merchanting. I'm pretty solid at archery and like mobile, long range fighting. It'd be nice if I could someday find a server with GW2-like dodging and skill use.
What is your weakest skill?(Building design/Fighting/Temper/etc/etc) Building design.
What do you expect from Atlantis? A safe haven for my items and a team to have my back. Hopefully in some sieges and castle wars.
What should Atlantis expect from you? Solid PvPer with a bit of practice to get back into MC PvP. I'll go out and gather resources whenever.
What makes you an amazing recruit for Atlantis to consider? Chill. Learn quickly in anything that doesn't require creativity.
Will you be an active and helpful citizen of Atlantis? When I'm not playing league, I'll be on MC.
Were you referred by someone? (If yes name them) No.
Do you agree to follow our rules and the rules of HeroCraft? Yes.

tezlaz

Wood
What is your IGN? tezlaz
Age? 16
Timezone? GMT +12
Previous towns and or bans from any server? Nope
Class and Profession levels? level 11 lost soul and level 18 crafter
What do you excel at? mostly pvp but I am also a good builder
What is your weakest skill?(Building design/Fighting/Temper/etc/etc) navigation. I suck at finding my way back home.
What do you expect from Atlantis? A safe haven and a town that I can contribute to
What should Atlantis expect from you? A good, strong member who is experienced at rpg servers and Minecraft
What makes you an amazing recruit for Atlantis to consider? I have played Minecraft since late alpha stages. I know what I'm doing. Most of the time.
Will you be an active and helpful citizen of Atlantis? Yes sir :)
Were you referred by someone? (If yes name them) dragonzero39
Do you agree to follow our rules and the rules of HeroCraft? Of course

What is your IGN? Spudnik0014
Age? 15 almost 16
Timezone? GMT+12
Previous towns and or bans from any server? My brother has gotten me banned from a server about a year ago, but I haven't been banned except that. I Have managed a few towns over the last few years but nothing special really.
Class and Profession levels? Lost soul: 10 Crafter: 22
What do you excel at? PvP ^.^
What is your weakest skill?(Building design/Fighting/Temper/etc/etc) Building aesthetically pleasing builds. Although I am getting better!
What do you expect from Atlantis? A place that I can call home, and a place where I can be helpfull :)
What should Atlantis expect from you? A cheerful helpful member :)
What makes you an amazing recruit for Atlantis to consider? Been playing minecraft since early Alpha with Tezlaz, we have both probably clocked over 1000 hours of gameplay and know what we are doing ^_^
Will you be an active and helpful citizen of Atlantis? Ofcourse! I'll do anything to help!
Were you referred by someone? (If yes name them) Dragonzero39
Do you agree to follow our rules and the rules of HeroCraft? Sure do!! :)

phatfinger5

Glowing Redstone
What is your IGN? phatfinger5
Age? 14
Timezone? Central time zone (US and Canada)
Previous towns and or bans from any server? not really
Class and Profession levels? 16+ lost soul and 26 crafter 9 (I might be wrong)
What do you excel at? Probably mining... and maybe dieing
What is your weakest skill?(Building design/Fighting/Temper/etc/etc) Building above ground houses, although I am getting better
What do you expect from Atlantis? A place where I will have allies and can help others, otherwise the game is a little pointless
What should Atlantis expect from you? Some one who won't hesitate to go and mine, or hit something.... hard
What makes you an amazing recruit for Atlantis to consider? I like to mine and play pretty often
Will you be an active and helpful citizen of Atlantis? I will definitely try to be active
Were you referred by someone? (If yes name them) I have not been referred by anyone
Do you agree to follow our rules and the rules of HeroCraft? I would not be making this application if I did not.

Timezone: Uhh... +4 GMT
Previous towns and or bans from any server: A self implied ban, I was getting too addicted to MC, so I had them ban me to focus on my studies. xD

Class and Profession levels: Ehh... Classes... (LostSoul: 6) (Crafter: 10)

Edit: I'm planning on going Either Runeblade/Dreadknight *o*

What do you excel at: Building, teamwork. :p
What is your weakest skill: I'm kinda week at fighting, I need to train a bit. >_>
What do you expect from Atlantis: Nice people. :I
What should Atlantis expect from you: To obey rules and be an overall, helpful person. :3
What makes you an amazing recruit for Atlantis to consider: Nothing really, I'm like any other player on HC. :p
Will you be an active and helpful citizen of Atlantis: Sure. :D
Were you referred by someone: Wyrdist
Do you agree to follow our rules and the rules of HeroCraft: Mhmm. :3

break794

Stone
What is your IGN? break794
Age? 18
Timezone?EST
Previous towns and or bans from any server? i was in Vousti and Alicubi with j2gay and arch
Class and Profession levels? (Lostsoul 1) (Crafter1)
What do you excel at?Building and leardership
What is your weakest skill?(Building design/Fighting/Temper/etc/etc) Fighting as i never bother to much
What do you expect from Atlantis? A home
What should Atlantis expect from you? A good player
What makes you an amazing recruit for Atlantis to consider? Ive very good at building and clearing land
Will you be an active and helpful citizen of Atlantis? Yes im home schooled at this time so i have a lot of free time
Were you referred by someone? (If yes name them) J2gay
Do you agree to follow our rules and the rules of HeroCraft? Yes