• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RisingReaper69 Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: RisingReaper69

Banned by: Alator

Time of ban: I do not remmeber the Exact time I was banned...but I was last night from this current date around 8-9 pm I think.. sorry for not be accurate.

Reason for ban: Out ragging, Cussing, Snaping at other players, Putting my problems upon others like a sorry ass, Causing discomfort, and not shutting my mouth when I should have continueing to make things worse.

Your story: I dont expect to be unbanned for what I did and what i have said to staff members I know im going to be talked over with and most likely not given the chance to be heard so i have to make this story count now dont I?

I was hitting on another player who kindly invited me to her town in the pvp from 3.0 and took her time to explain the complicated plugin as simple enough for me to understand that and for that I have more than to thank her for but sadly as things turned sour I am already ignored my whole life from things like that and i dont need it to get worse but it does anyways.. so when I am ignored from someone i took interest in I attend to snap dew to my emotions being everywhere and broken..

I dont attend to make others feel bad on purpose its just I dont see a point if they should be happy after they hurt me and relize that they did and not care..and as a result after my whole lifes story based on this stupid shit others get burned who run my the fire trying to get out who had nothing to do with anything invalving me... they dont deserve it and I see that I really do but my anger consumes my thoughts blinding me from relzing how bad im messing up..

i cant remember every detail from last night I just woke up and I already have bad memory problems I dont know why I do but for example with in 15-20 minutes I almost burned down my house by forgetting i was cooking a damn pizza...

I dont expect to be forgiven but hear this I am sorry for the staff member who i told to die in a fire and i would do anything to make it up to you..

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
We have some rather unsettling chat records between you and other players. Take some time off for yourself, and if you want, bump your appeal post in a couple months.

its truely funny how i get banned over depression and you sorry bastards DO NOT BAN *****(wtfe his numbers are) and *****_ (wtfe his numbers are) over the EXPLOIT they have made on my region that has yet been answerd this just goes to show favortism and lack of professionalism and for those reason are what made me act the way i did in the result of my ban all i ask in life is for others to be a real human being and not some robot taking actions in lack of intel. but we are all not perfect owell lonley life for a rogue bitches peace

but do please take my money and give it to kendal573 or what ever his numbers was xD they let me barrow there money for me to add up and returned too for tomarrow but i was banned and thats not fair thats my only request but yeah this server was never ment for me sadly

Alator edit: removed names of players under investigation

Last edited by a moderator:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Please don't make assumptions over what staff does and does not do. The players you question have already begun to be investigated, however the issues they may or may not be causing takes longer to look into than watching you rage in chat and looking at chat transcripts. I have also been out of town since Friday. Admins are people too, not robots like you so kindly suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.