• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
sorry i didn't know that they were going to steal shit
they looked fine and khoi said fine
I'm just going back on old posts here, but...
Remember this @p1moyer:
When you accept a member, or members, make sure you post on the forums saying that you accepted them. Gets annoying to "just" find out who accepted them.

Also remember that you can edit posts on here, so stop spamming just because you're "bored". Go find the part needed to fix the iPhone 4...

jonstar7

Gold
Another Request (this is the last one) Dabay55 (another old RA member) is rejoining. Can he be re-added (Déjà vu) He along with the rest of us will be quite active over the next few days so it shouldn't be hard to catch him.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Another Request (this is the last one) Dabay55 (another old RA member) is rejoining. Can he be re-added (Déjà vu) He along with the rest of us will be quite active over the next few days so it shouldn't be hard to catch him.

Sure they can come back. Good to see old members coming back.:D

jonstar7

Gold
Most of us (jonstar7, skman47, dabay55, aim392 and potassiumxthree) are going to be online quite alot. Potasiumxthree will be joining us next week. Aim392 Has bee an enchanter for a long while and I just got mason.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Can the Mayor of the town please define only one SIC. Only one of each position is allowed. Thanks. (From the DHX)

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay, until then, no SIC's will be banked from the town, as there is no officially stated SIC.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
@Galaxial - From Khoibui himself:
I will define Kenneth_Chow as SIC. Once he leaves to begin his own town I will transfer it over to cmckenica.

@p1moyer - If you can, please update the members page on your website to make Kenneth_Chow SIC and to then put cmckenica as an SIC once Kenn starts his town. All other people should be listed under "Members".

MrFly007

Portal
Khoi, once i spec/midnight has enough money to make a town, i am giong to go there. :( sry if this makes u sad BUT I LOVE YOU...i mean..*puffs out chest* ur cool :p. yeah i want to be good at PvP and would like to have a town to prtect me and not...die as often, i am going on 1050 deaths XD