• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

HalfSpoon

Stone
IGN- HalfSpoon
age/timezone- 15, central america i think? (I live in minnesota...)
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I should be accepted because i feel i would be a great member of RA and i enjoy raiding others and helping NOOBS, like how P1 helped me. And also i bring skills as a rogue and soon to be ranger to the field!
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Currently i have no residency... nor have i ever yet. I would like to join RA and have it be my first and hopefully only!
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- Some strenghts i have are that i am a good team player and good sport, i am great at battles in minecraft and the new skills type that Herocraft brings us is awesome, so i want to become a good player and help those in need. i suppose something i could work on is leveling up att he moment...
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak- I have teamspeak and i wish to use it! especially in RA's
class- Rogue *soon to be ranger* :p
additional info- I love to parkour and climb tree etc in real life. i tend to be real relaxed and i love a good video game fight! I hope i get in so i can help ward off those pesky raiders!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- HalfSpoon
age/timezone- 15, central america i think? (I live in minnesota...)
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I should be accepted because i feel i would be a great member of RA and i enjoy raiding others and helping NOOBS, like how P1 helped me. And also i bring skills as a rogue and soon to be ranger to the field!
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Currently i have no residency... nor have i ever yet. I would like to join RA and have it be my first and hopefully only!
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- Some strenghts i have are that i am a good team player and good sport, i am great at battles in minecraft and the new skills type that Herocraft brings us is awesome, so i want to become a good player and help those in need. i suppose something i could work on is leveling up att he moment...
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak- I have teamspeak and i wish to use it! especially in RA's
class- Rogue *soon to be ranger* :p
additional info- I love to parkour and climb tree etc in real life. i tend to be real relaxed and i love a good video game fight! I hope i get in so i can help ward off those pesky raiders!

Welcome to RA. Get in game with any SIC or khoi for a plot and a invite to town.
@HalfSpoon
@khoi or @p1moyer add him to the members list

IGN-Chickensponge & Boldgingerman
age/timezone- Both 15
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- We are new players and are both in need of a town as most people attack us outside of spawn
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- No current relationships
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- Are strengths are good teamwork and cooperation, we wish to improve the towns resources
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak- We have skype and are willing to speak
class- Rogue & Warrior
additional info-

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN-Chickensponge & Boldgingerman
age/timezone- Both 15
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- We are new players and are both in need of a town as most people attack us outside of spawn
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- No current relationships
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- Are strengths are good teamwork and cooperation, we wish to improve the towns resources
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak- We have skype and are willing to speak
class- Rogue & Warrior
additional info-

Please add something to question 7 and your friend has to create his own app for him to be accpeted.
@Chickensponge
@Boldgingerman

skman

Iron
IGN- skman47
age/timezone- 15 PST
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I want to join because this is the clan that my other friends are in.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Aim392, Dabay55, Jonstar7, and greenwolf25
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- my strength is building and i want to improve on pvp
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak- yes
class- warrior but im going to spec dreadknight
additional info- This is my first time playing on this server

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN- skman47
age/timezone- 15 PST
why you wish to join/ should be accepted- I want to join because this is the clan that my other friends are in.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Aim392, Dabay55, Jonstar7, and greenwolf25
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- my strength is building and i want to improve on pvp
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak- yes
class- warrior but im going to spec dreadknight
additional info- This is my first time playing on this server
he knows the other 4 hes good to go.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
so what is that? 6 ppl joining RA in 1 day? no i forgot i never apparently add you kenn so thats 7 XD

jonstar7

Gold
Our house got completely raided today (10 minuets ago) by a traitor (we suspect). Nobody would help us. We don't know what to do.

Jonstar7
Skman47
Greenwolf25
Aim392

Advice?

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
Our house got completely raided today (10 minuets ago) by a traitor (we suspect). Nobody would help us. We don't know what to do.

Jonstar7
Skman47
Greenwolf25
Aim392

Advice?
yea i think that would be boldginger and chicken. there regions have been removed and they are now kill on sight