• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RiseAgainst [GOOD] [#26]

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
"im just a potion salesmen, nothing else." good to know how great friends we are chuckie :(

lilduff10

Coal
I would like to join RA. I am Mrfly007 best friend and he wants me in. I am new to the server but I know how you guys work. This is fly, HI KHOI accept duff in RA, because i am making this post for him, and you know how i hate to make apps so yeah...and im monitor now so i have a say in things >:]. ok yeah..so..yep!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I would like to join RA. I am Mrfly007 best friend and he wants me in. I am new to the server but I know how you guys work. This is fly, HI KHOI accept duff in RA, because i am making this post for him, and you know how i hate to make apps so yeah...and im monitor now so i have a say in things >:]. ok yeah..so..yep!

Please use the correct format to apply and fly don't help people make apps. We need to know if he will fit in well with RA members not just that he knows you. @lilduff10 @MrFly007
Edit: and fly if are ever going to be an Sic of RA's new coming town. You have to know we can't accept people just because they know someone. What if he's accepted and he doesn't fit in and causes problems. If you are ever going to be an SIC you can't just accept friends what if they are only there to steal and then leave.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
Please use the correct format to apply and fly don't help people make apps. We need to know if he will fit in well with RA members not just that he knows you. @lilduff10 @MrFly007
Edit: and fly if are ever going to be an Sic of RA's new coming town. You have to know we can't accept people just because they know someone. What if he's accepted and he doesn't fit in and causes problems. If you are ever going to be an SIC you can't just accept friends what if they are only there to steal and then leave.
actually im going to accept this one its a true more or less fly hates apps. so if this is his friend im willing to take flys word for it. just give me IGN is all i need

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Ok. Hey fly your going to have to learn to deal with app because whenever RA's next town comes and your SIC your going to have to read and deal with them.:D @MrFly007

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
o btw don't ride your skateboard while playing airsoft... ill be in the ER if anyone needs me...

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
no joke though i didnt think vlad could hit me from that far holy shit that hurt

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
ok well imma go now, i got my pistol, its loaded with my custom made ammo, and i see vlad :)

IGN-Dinorawrzzz
age/timezone-14, Central
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I want a place to be kind to people and people return that kindness RiseAgainst is that place!
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-I dont have any other relations.
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve-I am an ok healer, although i would like some help with the crafting skills!
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak-I have teamspeak but i prefer Skype
class-Healer
additional info-I was reffered by jenkslaw!

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN-Dinorawrzzz
age/timezone-14, Central
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I want a place to be kind to people and people return that kindness RiseAgainst is that place!
what relationships do you currently have with other groups-I dont have any other relations.
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve-I am an ok healer, although i would like some help with the crafting skills!
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak-I have teamspeak but i prefer Skype
class-Healer
additional info-I was reffered by jenkslaw!

Welcome to RA. Get with any Sic or khoi for a plot, regions, etc.
@Dinorawrzzz
Edit: Khoi add him to RA members list

IGN- blacklazerknight
age/timezone- 13 US Pacific standards time
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I wish to join so im not alone in battle or die alone. The reason you should let me join is because im fast cunning and i always have a plan and im great back up.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Im not in any group i have been travaling alone
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- Strength: Skill, Ideas, and Strength. I wish to improve my level so i may become a better warrior and become a ninja.
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak- Yes i have skype my username is danrai42 and im on all the time
class- Warrior
additional info- I'm from Minecraft wiki and have lots of experience on minecraft i have been playing for a long time.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN- blacklazerknight
age/timezone- 13 US Pacific standards time
why you wish to join/ should be accepted-I wish to join so im not alone in battle or die alone. The reason you should let me join is because im fast cunning and i always have a plan and im great back up.
what relationships do you currently have with other groups- Im not in any group i have been travaling alone
what are your strengths/ what do you want to improve- Strength: Skill, Ideas, and Strength. I wish to improve my level so i may become a better warrior and become a ninja.
do you have or wish to talk on skype or teamspeak- Yes i have skype my username is danrai42 and im on all the time
class- Warrior
additional info- I'm from Minecraft wiki and have lots of experience on minecraft i have been playing for a long time.

Welcome to RA. Get with any Sic or khoi ingame for a plot and other things.
@blacklazerknight
Khoi add him to the member list.
@khoi

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
finals...almost...over... just 3 more days... O.O
o and i beat BMW in a leagues match... then leagues shut down... what have i done..
BMW CANT LOSE AT LEAGUES ITS JUST NOT RIGHT

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
are they online. Let me Pm you the ch pass so you can join RA chat. Then tell one of them to invite you to town if they don't believe tell them to check the forums.