• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Riddle Chest

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
The Riddle Chest is at -1469, 1582, Southwest Herogate (South border).

Current Riddle:
1. Circuit of Clifton, Friedland, Canby. The color of circuit's ribbon.
2. Picture of ____ #1. Minus 1, 14. Phonetic.
3. #2's mother's name. Appears on USA show 7/16.

What is their last name?

Current Prize: 100c

Riddle type: Popular culture.

Difficulty Level: Shooting fish in a barrel.

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Reserved (Past Riddles)

PANTHEON RIDDLES:

Riddle: Sutop Gnittis, shot dead. Sum. Minus what gives you plumbism. Divide by the first princess' friends.

Math done. Take the quotient and the difference, together.
What do you get?
Answer: Valentines day

Riddle: 1. The tramp's evil twin's last name minus all thats in not a winner. 2. Most common word in the English
Language. 3. Porch, hard punch, bunch of cards.
Quick! Lookout! Get Down!
Answer: Hit the deck

Riddle: 1. Hartigan throws Colonel Brandon off a roof. 2. Bark but no bite/ Bright entwined/ I shine at night/ In the time to be kind.
Take the 2nd of 1+2, they form an rag A man.
Who is the final boss?
Answer: Scion

Riddle: Yume Akita Inu's Owner. His Country. Favorite Fish Product. Bond's Brand. Another name for it. Who hunted it?
Answer: Ahab

Riddle: Lady Wool Grower, 18, 1, Salt Bae's Place's 2nd, 1st of the First Animal. An insulting phrase.
Answer: You are a retard

Old Riddles:

Riddle: Sacrifice, bridges burnt, and there's nothing I wouldn't do. Last call. April Fools! Where are they? Now that you are there, #2 under Tools, where's the fire? What's his phone number?
Answer: (The phone number of a random fire chief in a town where a band was playing a concert on April 1st)

Riddle: Her death makes Scout sad tonight. Leave off the downwind side. Then leave the emergency room. What creature usually has one?
Answer: Angel (Harper Lee passed away this night, RIP).

Riddle: Who fucked this riddle and stole 500 in coin from Dsaw? Hint: They have the power to open LWC chests....
Answer: Xexorian fucked dsaw and stole his riddle chest reward of 500 coins. She is an admin, and as punishment has had her gender flipped until further notice.

Riddle: Tin Key, Win Key. Dip see. A note to follow So squared. Who is missing? Add that to: Yuck mayonaise caps on third graders, poor kids, get this! Together: Mmm What do I smell?
Answer: Bacon

Riddle: Two legendary stoner's sequel (not the one with space coke) a strain turns you into this scaly. Lonesome (No King US, Curious). Penguins on spa days. What other creature lives here? Its Funny.
Answer: Blue-footed booby

Riddle: 1st 3 are the name, Answer the ? then answer the next ?. Gentile Apostle. Grizzly. Sought the City of Cibola. What did he see, and when was the little pink rock written? It was helpful.
Answer: Double Rainbow 196 BC

Riddle: Gone With the Wind Man. Minus Anne of Green _ . Scrambled, the first of: Choo Choo. 1+2+3+2+1. Avada. Never Forgets.
Answer: Superman

Riddle: How many Toothpicks plus how many teeth does a fool have plus Isildur's Bane. Divide by 1/4 in change. Plus the casts of the 2 new girl remakes. Plus the cost of Arizona. Divide by Barrier.
Answer: 0.162590

Riddle: Maximus, Double Dogfishes, Leviathan. What are they to Me? I strike deep, 67.5% dmg. Strongest in the world.
Answer: Snake Venom

Riddle: The. Mouse Mantle. Minus the thing that mists, the first of each of the winner of the ultimate showdown spells a yum. Is. Slim, Ahnold.
This happens every few years!

Answer: The McRib is back!

Riddle:
151 Rum, Malibu, Pineapple Juice Hold the Lou. Colt and an Ass. Real Life Unicorn and Imgur's fav animal. What are all these?
Answer: Ungulates

Riddle: 48-8+5*8*2*5+9 02+2/9/4+5+0+6 Ce n'est pas un probleme de mathematiques.
Answer: Eiffel Tower

Riddle:
Hell. Zzebra. Left. Cat. You seek the orb that ought be on his tomb. I would not want to kiss this creature. Nopee. Red and green raging lines. Label is Tolkienesque, thats a moot point.
Answer: Angry Orchard

Riddle:
Look, Equal, Dock. (Large A symbol). Stig's new boss' Family name, what lane does she usually play?
Answer: Pyramid

Riddle: Hera flies Fourth / Book 14 193-ish
M du V de B de P
A proud Gascon
What is the less warlike name of the missing man, 20 Years After?
Answer: Abbe de Herblay

Riddle: I might be the next in this sequence: 41, 43, _ _
Answer: Jeb Bush

Last edited:

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
Reserved (Past Riddles)

Riddle: Hera flies Fourth / Book 14 193-ish
M du V de B de P
A proud Gascon
What is the less warlike name of the missing man, 20 Years After?
Answer: Abbe d'Herblay

Riddle: I might be the next in this sequence: 41, 43, _ _
Answer: Jeb Bush
LOLOLOL 41, 43, Jeb Bush

1278. 4677, Bernie Sanders

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
Im sure there's a college course i can take that will teach me how to solve these ridiculous riddles

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
The Riddle Chest is at 438, 69.

Current Riddle:
The strongest soap's eponym, Deadpool's other name for him.
Now, birth name's center is the key. His brother's other personality.
His value should be obvious. Now you add just, the # of Airbus.

Current Prize:

All the souls I farm until its answered

Difficulty Level: Short Bus
Someone figure out # of Airbus for me pls. kthxbai.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Xexorian was pm'd the answer because he was an admin then he took the souls. GG.

The # of Airbus has one answer that is clearly superior, and that is 101, from Airbus101, one of Herocraft's most famous Veterans, and the most famous OG Merchant.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
so wtf was the value should be obvious then?
value of "brother's other personality". If you figured out every other part, you would have gotten to waluigi. waluigi's symbol on his hat is gamma. gamma is the 3rd letter in the greek alphabet. so 3. 3+101=104.

The airbus thing was pretty old school. i wouldnt have ever guessed that. there's probably only like 2 people that would guess that xD.

TNT
These Riddles are so ridiculous :D At least they should have something to do with the server cmon dsaw step it up